came across this.....

came across this.....

•  

so i was cleaning up some piles of magazines the other day in my office when i came across the "welcome" letter you get each year when you join/renew your USGA.  inside was their championship preview booklet.  i flipped through it before throwing it away and found a pic of RICC when it hosted the US Women's Amateur.  so it went from the trash pile to on the wall at work!

•  

Nice find, post a picture of it!

•  

Nice find, post a picture of it!

•  

tdogg21
    so i was cleaning up some piles of magazines the other day in my office when i came across the "welcome" letter you get each year when you join/renew your USGA.  inside was their championship preview booklet.  i flipped through it before throwing it away and found a pic of RICC when it hosted the US Women's Amateur.  so it went from the trash pile to on the wall at work!

That's a cool find!  I agree with Paul, post a picture.

•  

Here here!

Would love to see a pic of RICC.

Has the course changed much from the picture? or still the same?

OZ-Crocman

•  

hmm.  i did post a picture, but apparently it didn't show up.  i'll try again.

ok......so it's not letting me right now.  not even giving me the option to upload a pic.  i'll try again later.

•  

so i was trying to post a picture a few times last week without success.  so i'll try again.....