Fujikura shsfts

Fujikura shsfts

• 2 points

Anyone out there using a Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 7.2 Tour Spec shaft in their 910 D2?

•  

No I use the aldila proto by you on my driver And I love it

•  

beplayer, welcome to the FJC.

•  

Waiting for my driver to be shipped from Titleist.  I got the AD-DI 6.   Perfectly fit for me via Manchester Lane Team.  Got fit 2 weeks ago and did a commercial for them.  Great shaft

•  

BostonBuzza
    Waiting for my driver to be shipped from Titleist.  I got the AD-DI 6.   Perfectly fit for me via Manchester Lane Team.  Got fit 2 weeks ago and did a commercial for them.  Great shaft

913 being put in the bag???

I am getting mine in November and fairways in February.

F.Y.I the shafts are interchangable from the 910 to the 913....(Driver only)

-ICONs for ALL

• 2762 points

Waiting for my 913 as well.  Hit one a few times and it's noticeably hotter than my 910.

• 2 points

Are you going with the D2 or D3? Does the 913 still have that same Titleist sound and feel?

• 335 points

the 913 sounds a little different and as I can personal say about the feel is "HOT" the ball jumps from the face I am still waiting to put one in the bag full time.

Also I play the Fujikura f1 65 grams.... Best shaft I played with for me, My dad also plays the F1 55 grams....... Fujikura seems to  always be my go to brand for my driver shafts