Checking in from Crawfordsville Indiana

Checking in from Crawfordsville Indiana

•  

Mount St Joes men's golf is playing at Crawfordsville CC Saturday and Sunday. Tee off temp tomorrow is 40 degrees! I love coaching haha

Mike

•  

Awesome ! Have fun coach :) Your in it for the big bucks right ?May your team find fairways and birdies!!

•  

I flew in to South Bend Indian yesterday through Minneapolis. On my flight was the Gonzaga mens folf team. Sadly, they were not in anything FJ. Worse yet they were in Khaki colored trousers. Ick.

On the plus side, I was head to toe Bar Harbour collection..... Told their coach he was mssing out on the proper gear to play in the cold and wet against Notre Dame today.

•  

I flew in to South Bend Indian yesterday through Minneapolis. On my flight was the Gonzaga mens folf team. Sadly, they were not in anything FJ. Worse yet they were in Khaki colored trousers. Ick.

On the plus side, I was head to toe Bar Harbour collection..... Told their coach he was mssing out on the proper gear to play in the cold and wet against Notre Dame today.

•  

•  

•  

•  

• 1 points

I'm in Indiana and suppose to play golf monday morning. Let me know how it goes out there!

•  

I find this post to be a bit on the repetitious

•  

Tar Heel

DUH,,,,,,I ALWAYS THOUGHT KHAKI WAS A COLOR !!!!!????????,,,,,,,,,,,LMAO

•  

TARHEEL

Based on the postings, how many times did you tell the coach he has the wrong gear??? (HAHA)

-ICONs for ALL

• 2947 points

Randy, Randy, Randy, Randy, Randy, Randy,

Damn I phone postings

•  

Tar Heel

Hey, Tarheal if you've convinced the team to go FJ do you get a commission. Hope so!

OZ-Crocman

•  

Randy got a little excited and hit "reply" a few too many times!

My team took second in the tournament shot a disapointing 311 on the first day; we took two 9s and a 6 on one of the par 4s. The second day we played much better and shot 302 for a two day total of 313. My number one was medalist with a 73-70.