New ProV1x

New ProV1x

• 2777 points

Damn.  Those are massive!  

•  

GREAT PICTURE DEV.

CAN'Y WAIT TO HIT SOME IN THE WATER,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,LOL.

•  

Did anyone go to Tileist .com and see the mew video ?

•  

that is cool looking

•  

Great now I can get 15 more yards from my ball because of the new dimples.  I should be hitting it 350 by now. Best ball available old or new.

• 384 points

The great thing is that I did a survey about the aim lines and that is the one I like the best.  It's a Pro V...it WILL be awesome...those dimples look Boss.

• 1979 points

Paul G
    Did anyone go to Tileist .com and see the mew video ?

i haven't but I will be now!

• 2956 points

Whoa! Definitely a new look. Various dimple sizes as well as new larger graphic line.

Devin, What up? Introduced at Vegas. Any info on the new dimple design?

•  

Very interesting. Looks much different to the existing ball (which is fantastic) so will be excited to see how the new dimple pattern improves performance.

OZ-Crocman

• 2556 points

Thanks for the pic of new ball.  can't wait to see what is said about the new dimples and mix in size of same.  

•  

I actually have no idea how it performs versus the old version!  I haven't even laid eyes on it yet in person!  I'm sure we will get some test versions in the office soon. Will let you know when I get to smack them around.

DG

•  

The AIM marker is nice, but those dimples look HUGE!  I'll have to check them out once I rinse all my old V's

•  

The redesign of the AIM marker looks great. I am sure that it will perform better than the current version. Just like FootJoy, Titleist never disappoints.

• 942 points

Devin_Gmitter
    Here you go! The dimples do look VERY large.

I posted the quote and did not write my comment. So I have two posts with the same quote. How do I delete one when this happens?

• 942 points

Devin_Gmitter
    Here you go! The dimples do look VERY large.

Thanks for the picture. It looks like a varity of dimple sizes large, small, ECT. Maybe that is what they are doing with this ball.. using many different dimple sizes rather than one size.