I won

I won

• 290 points

I finally won something! FootJoy drew my name  and I won the GT Extreme golf glove. Just got it today feels cool and different. They also sent me a little bag with 2 cool ball markers in it and two xps-1 bracelets. That was really  cool! Thanks FJ.

•  

Congratulations! You are going to love the GT Extreme. It is my favorite FJ golf glove. BTW, welcome to the forum.

•  

Congrats on winning.  I am sure you will love the glove.  Nice touch with the extra ball markers and bracelets.  My kids love them..

•  

Mikie - glad you enjoyed your package!  You were very enthusiastic in your response to winning so I included a couple extra goodies!

•  

Congrats Mikie!  

•  

mikie
    I finally won something! FootJoy drew my name  and I won the GT Extreme golf glove. Just got it today feels cool and different. They also sent me a little bag with 2 cool ball markers in it and two xps-1 bracelets. That was really  cool! Thanks FJ.

Congrats Mike, welcome to the group, hope you enjoy the community!

•  

Congrats and welcome!  Love the new FJ Mark of a Playet ball markers!!

•  

Congratulations on winning, mike, and welcome to the Forum.  Stick around and meet a lot of terrific people and learn about all sorts of golf-related topics.

• 2947 points

Mikie,

Welcome to the Community, and congrats on your win. If you are into golf and FootJoy, You'll like it here.

•  

Mikie, congrats and welcome to the Community. Hopefully you'll be able to report back on how they perform and feel during your golf rounds.

•  

That is awesome to hear!  Congratulations!

•  

Way to go Mikie.  Give us some feedback on the new gift.

Deno

•  

CONGRATS MIKIE.

IT IS AMAZING HOW FOOTJOY KEEPS ON GIVING.

I GUESS ALL WE CAN DO IS THANK THEM.

THEY ARE A SPECIAL COMPANY WITH VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE.

THANKS AGAIN FOOTJOY.

•  

Finally you won!!! Awesome Congrats :)

•  

congrats on winning those are good gloves