Where do I register products?

Where do I register products?

• 1976 points

I found it when I first became a member but now cant seem to find it.

Also I have some FJ Team Titleist polo's and some Vokey FJ polo's, where do I find there product number to properly register them?

Jeff

•  

from what i've found, it's not easy to get to the product registration page yet.  i'm sure that's coming.  but for now, click on your profile at the top and then click edit profile.  at the top of that page you can click on a link that says "My Account"  (it's next to the "you are here")  then you will see a spot towards the bottom.

•  

www.footjoy.com/.../productregistration.asp    Here you go.

•  

Thanks, Devin for the quick response.  Also in regards to Dolfan's question above, would you use the number on the card that comes with the shirt?  I am assuming the product would only come up with the shirt type, not the specific, Voke, TT, ect.

Thanks

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    www.footjoy.com/.../productregistration.asp    Here you go.

that's much easier.....haha.

•  

BostonBuzza
    Thanks, Devin for the quick response.  Also in regards to Dolfan's question above, would you use the number on the card that comes with the shirt?  I am assuming the product would only come up with the shirt type, not the specific, Voke, TT, ect.

Thanks

Use the style number and you are correct it will only show the shirt type, non color story.  Color story apparel will not show up in the locker.

•  

Devin_Gmitter

BostonBuzza

Thanks

Use the style number and you are correct it will only show the shirt type, non color story.  Color story apparel will not show up in the locker.

Why not? Can we change this? A lot of people have some very nice color story apparel that I'm sure they would like to include in their locker. It would also be nice if we could include pictures of our Myjoys. 

•  

golferdrmjr
    Devin_Gmitter

BostonBuzzaThanks, Devin for the quick response.  Also in regards to Dolfan's question above, would you use the number on the card that comes with the shirt?  I am assuming the product would only come up with the shirt type, not the specific, Voke, TT, ect.

Thanks

Why not? Can we change this? A lot of people have some very nice color story apparel that I'm sure they would like to include in their locker. It would also be nice if we could include pictures of our Myjoys.

Until we put the color stories on the website it is not actually possible.  I would love to have color story apparel in there also!

Continuing, we are looking into a way to add MyJoys to the locker.  Mine looks a little boring without the MyJoys!

• 1976 points

Devin_Gmitter
    golferdrmjrDevin_Gmitter

BostonBuzzaThanks, Devin for the quick response.  Also in regards to Dolfan's question above, would you use the number on the card that comes with the shirt?  I am assuming the product would only come up with the shirt type, not the specific, Voke, TT, ect.

Thanks

Until we put the color stories on the website it is not actually possible.  I would love to have color story apparel in there also!

Continuing, we are looking into a way to add MyJoys to the locker.  Mine looks a little boring without the MyJoys!

Thanks guys for all the help! As far as the Polos that would be sweet if we could register what they actually are. My TT polo is awesome and was a very cool prize. It's my favorite polo that I own!

•  

Dolfan
    Devin_GmittergolferdrmjrDevin_Gmitter

Thanks

Thanks guys for all the help! As far as the Polos that would be sweet if we could register what they actually are. My TT polo is awesome and was a very cool prize. It's my favorite polo that I own!

Unfortunately, I do not see a way we can add custom shirts to the locker!  We are brainstorming ways to incorporate a slideshow to show off your FJ Gear.

DG

•  

Devin_Gmitter

Dolfan
    Devin_GmittergolferdrmjrDevin_Gmitter

Thanks

Unfortunately, I do not see a way we can add custom shirts to the locker!  We are brainstorming ways to incorporate a slideshow to show off your FJ Gear.

DG

Do you have to use Wheelez's "Rain Suite" for your brainstorming. Make sure you wear your FJ bucket hat. :-)

•  

golferdrmjr
    Devin_Gmitter

DolfanDevin_GmittergolferdrmjrDevin_Gmitter

Thanks

DG

Do you have to use Wheelez's "Rain Suite" for your brainstorming. Make sure you wear your FJ bucket hat. :-)

what do you mean about my rain suite

• 1976 points

Devin, How do I add shoes to my locker? I show as having 3 pairs registered in my account but my locker under my profile only shows one pair?

Thanks,

Jeff

•  

Dolfan
    Devin, How do I add shoes to my locker? I show as having 3 pairs registered in my account but my locker under my profile only shows one pair?

Thanks,

Jeff

MyJoys and older models will not show up, is this the case?

• 1976 points

Devin_Gmitter
    DolfanDevin, How do I add shoes to my locker? I show as having 3 pairs registered in my account but my locker under my profile only shows one pair?

Thanks,

Jeff

MyJoys and older models will not show up, is this the case?

It might be, they're 2 pairs of Icon's.