Pictures From FJA Invitational

Pictures From FJA Invitational

•  

Hey, Denise, what happened to all the other pictures that had been posted on this thread?  I know both PaulG and I posted more than are currently here.

•  

I may have edited a few out. There are several threads with pictures, maybe it is somewhere else.

Perhaps here : http://www.footjoy.com/community/discussions/f/22/t/9592.aspx

In the Where's the pictures thread.

•  

Todd (TNT009) - Did the Titleist display have the 913s?

Also, it looked like some new designs were on display with the BOA system shoes.

Everyone, thanks for the pics and glad that a good time was had by all.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

You're right, Devin.  They were in the other thread.  Why we have more than one thread for the photos, who knows?

•  

Justinu3
    Here's Todd's corrected link for the course photos.

picasaweb.google.com/.../RhodeIslandCountryClub

Thanks Justin.

RICC looks like a shot makers course (Hit your targets or suffer....)

-ICONs for ALL

•  

tdogg21
    Paul GChris GarrettPaul GThere has to be more... There were 20 of us, only 4 -5 posted pictures.... No one in our group was taking photos....which is probably a good thing! Although that means fewer pics of Paul's plus-fours and Ted's clutch shots to beat me in our match on the back nine!

Chris I was just trying to show off my new MyJoys, and there was no better way than the plus fours :). Enjoyed our round wish we both played better. It was a real good time playing Ted and Josh G.

nothing tops a payne stewart point like a david duval fist pump!

It was an epic day.  RICC is amazing, even if the weather isn't

•  

Bring on more pics.....Would definitely love to get into that Design & Development Room. !

•  

No, just the oldie!

thomas alston iii
    Todd (TNT009) - Did the Titleist display have the 913s?

Also, it looked like some new designs were on display with the BOA system shoes.

Everyone, thanks for the pics and glad that a good time was had by all.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Some things we couldn't take photos of, don't want to help out the competition as Chris says!

•  

TNT is right - we could not take photos of everything.  I can safely say that when the things we could not photo are released, you will really be impressed!  Jack Erickson and his shoe team have been very busy on a great project!!!

•  

TNT009
    Some things we couldn't take photos of, don't want to help out the competition as Chris says!

Yah like Freds thong!

•  

Hopefully Devin is back to full strength and working on his blogging skills for a nice little write up on the FJAI!