Subscribing to posts

Subscribing to posts

•  

Maybe I'm missing this in the new community.  

How do you subscribe to posts?  

And, it would be nice if when we clicked on a thread, it would take you to the most recent post instead of the first post.

•  

Scott,

They had plenty of questions and requests during the gathering.  I'm sure they will be busy tweeking the site to all of our liking.

TT

•  

Thanks Tim.  Where are all the pics from the FJAI?

•  

yeah Tim, i can't wait to see the pics you took with Devin's camera Friday night.

memphisunited
    Maybe I'm missing this in the new community.  

How do you subscribe to posts?  

And, it would be nice if when we clicked on a thread, it would take you to the most recent post instead of the first post.

Subscribe to posts wasn't working at launch time, so we hid the link.  We are looking to get it working in the next few weeks. Right now no emails are being sent at all until we get the "slowness" issue improved.

We are going to look at the thread navigation based on the feedback that we have heard.  There is a "Latest Post" link with each post that will take you to the end of the thread.  Here is an example below:

•  

tdogg21
    yeah Tim, i can't wait to see the pics you took with Devin's camera Friday night.

Tim, I bet those pics never see the light of day.

TT

• 942 points

I see a problem I have that I was not aware until today. I have two different email user names.. one has 433 points and this one has 900 plus. The solution would be to move the points from the lower user name to this one, and then delete the old one. Making me closer to the next level on the path to Ambassador

I think

•  

Senior_Golfer
    I see a problem I have that I was not aware until today. I have two different email user names.. one has 433 points and this one has 900 plus. The solution would be to move the points from the lower user name to this one, and then delete the old one. Making me closer to the next level on the path to Ambassador

I think

Which profile would you like to keep? Senior Golfer or Senior_Golfer? I will have the points combined to the profile you want to keep.

Best,

DG

•  

Devin - I would like to split my profile and double down.  Can I do that?

Senior_Golfer

I think

Senior_Golfer,

We can take your points from one and add them to the other and delete the old one, but we will NOT be able to move your old posts over. So I think it makes sense to go with Senior_Golfer, the one that you have the most activity on.  Is that OK to do?

Best,

-Denise

•  

Love the help from the Community Support.  The site is getting better by the day...

• 942 points

I would like to keep Senior Golfer and delete Senior_Golfer

Thanks for your help.. :)

• 942 points

Are you going to be able to transfer the points from the old account?

Thanks

•  

Senior_Golfer
    Are you going to be able to transfer the points from the old account?

Thanks

Yes and we will add it to our list.

DG