Where's the pictures from the FJA Invitational?

Where's the pictures from the FJA Invitational?

•  

Paul G
    Tim, is that the FJ /Crown  INVITATIONAL?

Paul,  It very well could be.  I'm the two time defending champion.

TT

•  

I don't know Tim, the two wifes had you guys covered all night!

•  

Paul G
    I don't know Tim, the two wifes had you guys covered all night!

They were drinking fruity sugar drinks.  We manly men were taking crown by the glass.

•  

OUTIGER
    Nope Eric.  Could not do the same thing you did last year.

Alot of Crown and beers were had to discuss the FJC among other things.

TT

i think it was more of all the pics he took of squirrel eggs.

•  

OUTIGER
    Paul GI don't know Tim, the two wifes had you guys covered all night!

They were drinking fruity sugar drinks.  We manly men were taking crown by the glass.

Did I hear Chris say only 3 bottles this year? In two days not as much as one day last year but real close.  Definitely a good time had by all!

•  

Paul,

You know how the women take away from the drinking time.  Last years average bed time was well after 2 am.

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    Paul,

You know how the women take away from the drinking time.  Last years average bed time was well after 2 am.

TT

That was only because you and Eric needed some snuggle time.....

•  

Heel, it was entertaining to say the least... I was amazed at the amount of stiff drinks being taken down.

•  

OUTIGER
    My wife took plenty of pics of Providence and Boston.  Not sure if any were taken of us though.

I have a few from the Iphone.

Group at drinks, with a side of dinner.

View from the 5th floor at the Biltmore

The other pics I have on my Iphone stay on my Iphone  ;)

TT

Tim,

I'm just relieved that the picture of the squirrel's egg didn't get posted. I won't ever forget that one. LOL!

•  

Another rainy day in FLA. No golf today!!!

•  

Paul, man up and get your Payne Stewart knickers and your FootJoy rain shirt and get out there!!

•  

There is a little too much electricity in the air down here... one guy at Beach on Sunday was fried real bad... ouch!

•  

still looks like it's raining less than it did last friday!  it's rained everyday in PA since i got home.  only good thing, it means i haven't had to mow.

•  

Oh it's been bad, but not like it was for that one hole... Just the lightning keeps me inside, don't like the smell of burning flesh...

•  

Did anyone get a tad bit of rust of clubs? I flew out that morning and clubs didn't get completely dry, putter had a few spots!