Open for Business!

Open for Business!

•  

Rick is right. It does seem a bit slow.  And it will take a while top learn the navigation.  I found it does have an arrow to click on to get to the last post.

TT

•  

And it shows Tyler Higley as a Gold level member.  Who is taking his spot in RI????

haha

TT

•  

lol I just saw that! Poor Tyler.  He was in my group too!  ;-)

•  

Just a little time to take a quick look -  like everything I've seen so far

•  

It is nice - it definitely has a new car smell.

• 3539 points

I really like the look of the new site...I can't wait until I have time to explore.

• 3539 points

I really like the look of the new site...I can't wait until I have time to explore.

•  

Liking the new site already.  Time to go hunting for what is new...

•  

Looks fantastic so far, can't wait to poke around and check it all out!

• 1596 points

Looks good.. I will try to adjust to the change. At my age change is hard to deal with, but so far it looks simple.Today is our 42nd anniversity and I am posting on Footjoy forum.

It looks like a good day for golf .. we have already released a box of Doves, and a few hundred balloons. Oops I forgot to get a card.

• 1293 points

Greetings all.  So glad that you are liking it so far.  I wanted to warn folks that the community might be bumpy over the next 24 hours or so as we try to work out the remaining issues.  First, of course, is the slowness, but we are also looking into why some ambassadors were demoted in the process.

Also, there is a new "Help" page, the link is in the header.  If there is something that you cannot find or just want to see what is available, I would encourage you to take a look.

Once the community is settled, we have additional features "on deck" that we hope to roll out in the weeks to come.

Best,

-Denise

• 2671 points

Time to see all the new features!! Looks great!,

•  

Denise Preston
    Greetings all.  So glad that you are liking it so far.  I wanted to warn folks that the community might be bumpy over the next 24 hours or so as we try to work out the remaining issues.  First, of course, is the slowness, but we are also looking into why some ambassadors were demoted in the process.

Also, there is a new "Help" page, the link is in the header.  If there is something that you cannot find or just want to see what is available, I would encourage you to take a look.

Once the community is settled, we have additional features "on deck" that we hope to roll out in the weeks to come.

Best,

-Denise

Thanks Denise!

•  

Luvin the backdrop right away-- pretty classy.  I haven't really navigated much, but it feels good already.  Great job.  Will definitely give more feedback on it.  Thank you, FootJoy!

• 2628 points

The new site looks great. probably take a couple of days for this computer illiterate to get it all straight.