FOOTJOY AMBASSADORS INVITATIONAL

FOOTJOY AMBASSADORS INVITATIONAL

•  

TO ALL THAT ARE GOING TO THIS YEARS INVITATIONAL I WIISH YOU ALL A SAFE AND FUN TIME.

I'M SURE IT WILL BE A FANTASTIC AFFAIR WITH THE FOOTJOY GROUP RUNNING THE SHOW.

ENJOY AND HAVE A BALL.

BE SAFE.

•  

Couldn't agree more.  To all attending - have a great time!  Wish I was there.

•  

Have fun, Ambassadors ! but not too much fun and don't ruin it. I want to go next year :)

•  
    DOGLOSKI

TO ALL THAT ARE GOING TO THIS YEARS INVITATIONAL I WIISH YOU ALL A SAFE AND FUN TIME.

ENJOY AND HAVE A BALL.

BE SAFE.

Thank we will post pictures for sure!
  •  

Yeah to all the invitees have a ball, play some great golf (expect another hole in one), enjoy the FJ and FJA experience and each other's company.

Hopefully will get the chance to attend one in the future (but gotta make Ambassador first).

OZ-Crocman

•  

I hope everyone has a great time and plays the best round of their career.  Best of Luck to all  the teams.

Deno

•  
    Weather in RI looks outstanding for the end of the week - temps in the mid 60's for highs (lows in the high 40's at night), and all sun! We are probably going to have a 3-Bridge Day at RICC! See you all on Thursday!
    • 2956 points

To all the FJ Ambassadors attending The Invitational:

Have the best time ever, play golf well, play play well and enjoy every moment. Make us all proud (and envious). And remember, we, the aspiring Ambassadors are expecting lots of stories and pictures.

•  

Enjoy!

See you next year...

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Thanks Doug!  I'm sure that some of us newbies will get the pleasure of meeting you, Scott, Bobby and others in the future.

• 2739 points

Good luck to all. For those of you who haven't experienced playing in our New England Fall weather you are in for a treat.  Bring your "big" clothes because after a few days of eating in Rhode Island you will be going home heavier than when you arrived.

Have a great time.

•  
    DOGLOSKI

ENJOY AND HAVE A BALL.

BE SAFE.

Thanks I will
  •  

Great Golf, Great Fashions, Great Shoes, Great Weather, Great Group - FJ at it's best.  Enjoy 2013 Ambassadors !

•  

Guys, enjoy your time and have lots of fun.

Don't forget to send a postcard. :-)

•  

Looking forward to the event...based upon everyone's comments I have lots of great expectations!