FJ Community Redesign Features

FJ Community Redesign Features

•  

As you know the new FJ Community is slated for launch this week.  Overall, we have tried to make it easier to do the things that you want to be doing. For example, you can now:

- Login directly on the community, no more bouncing to FootJoy.com and back.
    - Begin new threads with a "Start Discussion" form on every discussion page
    - See when you have a private message on the top of every page
    - Go to your profile from any page

We have also tried to make it easier for new members to join the conversation by offering:
    - A simplified registration - now only email, screen name and password are required before jumping into the fray.
    - A new "Help" section to assist members in making the most of their time on the FJ Community.
    - And a quick link to message "FJ Community Support" on every page of the Community.

We also added a few new features, such as:
    - A "My Locker" area on your profile to show off your gear
    - A more robust search to help you find "that" post you are looking for.  It now searches just the community, shows more results and allows you to sort and filter.

And there are more features on the way! 

Best,

DG

•  

I can't wait to start using the new site. Thank you Devin and FJ.

•  
    Will the new site be smartphone (iPhone) friendly?
  •  

Sounds like a winner.   Can't wait.  Thanks Devin, Chris and FOOTJOY for keep us connected with style.

Deno

•  
    Sounds awesome!! Can't wait!
  •  

SOUNDS GREAT. CAN'T WAIT.

• 3548 points

Sounds like some exciting stuff...I'm interested in the "My Locker" feature!

•  

cool Stuff ! thanks guys :) 

I am looking forward to seeing people's lockers and all the cool stuff they have loaded up on in one place. 

•  

I'm excited to try it out. Thanks for the update!

•  

Sounds like a good start to be more efficient. Looking forward to getting it going.

•  

Look forward to seeing the enhancements.

•  

Sounds nice.  Thanks for the update on it.

•  

Sounds great and look forward to seeing the additional features.

OZ-Crocman

•  

Sounds awesome Devin...can't wait!

•  
    Sounds like the team has been very busy!