Community Only : 2012 - 2013 FJ Sport Sweespstakes

Community Only : 2012 - 2013 FJ Sport Sweespstakes

• 433 points

My most memorable walk on a golf course was probably walking around the 85th PGA Championship in 2003.  It was the first time I had been so near the golfers while they were playing.  I remember Padraig Harrington's caddy giving us a candy bar when we asked him, screwing around, where was ours when he grabbed one out of one of the coolers.  Pretty cool experience.

While we there, the East Coast blackout occured and we were none the wiser to it.  We didn't even find out about it till we were on the bus back to our cars and started questioning why all the traffic signals were black.

•  

Congratulations you 2, enjoy your shwag .

•  

I should be checking on things I enter in.

Thank you so much everyone, you guys are great. . . and FootJoy, Devin and Staff, this is awesome.  It means a lot.  Thank you.

•  

A brilliant rarity. . . and it belongs to you and yours. . . fortunate and a fabulous foursome.

Congratulations!

• 293 points

Boy lucky you glade you enjoyed it!

•  

noeldaof
    A brilliant rarity. . . and it belongs to you and yours. . . fortunate and a fabulous foursome.

Congratulations!

I meant to quote the message below the first time:

BostonBuzza

22 days ago

The most memerable round for me took place last year.  I played with my Dad (65), my grandfather (91), and my son (9).  It was certainly a special moment for me and I am glad my son had a chance to play with his great-grandfather.  At age 9, it was a special moment for him as I listened to some of the questions he asked both my Dad and Grandfather.  The only thing I regret is that I did not record the day.  It was very special and will NOT be forgotten.

We all played nine holes and it was told after the round that is was the 1st time in my club's history that 4 genterations all played together.  Our course open in 1902, so I guess that would be pretty significant.

•  

Congrats BostonBuzza and noel!  Be sure to post up some pics when you get receive your winnings.

•  

Belated congratulations to both Brian and Noel.  Both stories were memorable and moving.  Enjoy your new FJ Sports!

• 320 points

I was playing in Chicago at a course called rich harvest. It was one of the best courses I had ever seen and had something like 40 members. I was way over my head in the beat but made five putts over 15 feet to shoot even par. I will remember for the rest of my life

•  

Kermit, that was the site of the Solheim Cup matches in 2009!

•  

those are fantastic, I tried them on at the Shoe Box as well.  Enjoy!