Community Only : 2012 - 2013 FJ Sport Sweespstakes

Community Only : 2012 - 2013 FJ Sport Sweespstakes

•  

Good bump Randy.  I forgot all about this contest.

•  

I tried on the new Sports in the Shoe Box.  They are very nice indeed.  Worth picking up a pair.

TT

•  

I will second Tim's comments.  i tried them out as well and loved them.  very light, but still supportive.

•  

The winners are BostonBuzza and Noeldaof.  Please let me know what size and style you would like!

DG

•  

Congrats Brian and Noeldoaf!!  Enjoy the best shoes in golf!

•  

Congrats guys, FJ Sport are great shoes. Enjoy it-

•  

Congrats on winning the contest...wear them well!

•  

Congrats guys.  Enjoy the Sports.

TT

•  

Congrats BostonBuzza and Noeldaof. You will not be disappointed with the FJ Sports.

•  

I would like to thank you for being selected as the winning entry for this contest.  I read through all of the entries and they are all deserving and great stories.  Also, Congrats to Noeldaof too, maybe someday we can hook up and walk a round together.

It really did mean a lot to me to share a day on the course with 3 other generations and I am hoping it is something my son will not forget.

I will wear them proudly.

I am going to go with the FJ Sport BOA’s, model #53183 size 9.5.

Thank you again,

-Brian

•  

Congrats to both of you!

• 2947 points

Congrats to Brian and Noel. Enjoy the Sports. I played a round with a teaching pro friend yesterday who was wearing a pair and he gave them a rave review.

•  

BostonBuzza

I would like to thank you for being selected as the winning entry for this contest.  I read through all of the entries and they are all deserving and great stories.  Also, Congrats to Noeldaof too, maybe someday we can hook up and walk a round together.

It really did mean a lot to me to share a day on the course with 3 other generations and I am hoping it is something my son will not forget.

I will wear them proudly.

I am going to go with the FJ Sport BOA’s, model #53183 size 9.5.

Thank you again,

-Brian

Nice pick Bostonbuzza, 

Congrats Guys, Enjoy  the Sports :)

•  

congrats brian and Noel

•  

I may not have won this one, but I won big time last week at the FJAI... Thank you FJ!