Any hardcore grinders among us?

Any hardcore grinders among us?

•  

I play every week It is funny you mention putting with a tie on during lunch break. I used to do that a lot at a course near where I used to work. The name of the course was Ted Rhodes named after the black professional golfer.

There was always a group of guys putting for skins. I started to get in the game and the ribbing was pretty tough good natured but no holds barred. As the only white guy in the group I usually bore the brunt of the barbs but as I said it was all in fun. One day one of the regulars starting calling me "Andy". It was "Andy" this and watch out "Andy", finally I asked him why he called me "Andy". His reply was "Because you are too old to be Opie"!

•  

I definitely play every week, at least once sometimes more and some weeks everyday.  I only tend to practice the week of a tournament or competition I've entered.

I'll be grinding hard the remainder of this week as my last tournament of the year is this weekend.

•  

No grinding here!

I get to hit golf balls only when I get a spare moment or playing business golf!  Bummer...oh well maybe someday later in life when kids are off to college....

•  

yes, I try to be