Career Low Round??

Career Low Round??

• 832 points

MIne is 63 on a par 70...Easy track.

•  

Wowza 63!  That's my low in WII golf.  Best I've ever played was 76 on a Par 72.  It's actually a pretty tough track.  I usually score in the low to mid 80's there, but I've put up a 93 there before.  It was a course I played a lot, and just had a good day.  I had an eagle, a hand full of birdies, some not so good holes and several clutch putts.  I think I hit 12 greens or so which always helps.  It was a great day!

•  

my  best is a 67...63 is some nice shooting...

• 832 points

Its was an easy course it would be like a 66 at something more challenging

•  

my career low is a  75 and thst was today

•  
    65 twice... One easy course, one just pure golf! Will never happen again.
  •  
    I have two answers here. My lowest scoring round was a 75' which I've done a couple times. Buy my best rounds have always been ones like the FJAI at Medinah last year. I played badly that day, but had the most fun ever. Same thing happen the year I played at Spanish Bay in Monterrey California. But the memories of those are more engrained in my mind than the low rounds.....
  •  

Have had 65 twice, one was in competition, that was sweet.

•  

airsinclair23

Its was an easy course it would be like a 66 at something more challenging

Don't downplay a score, you shot it and had to get it in the hole.

•  

Lowest score for me is a 76 (twice) on a Par 72.

•  

My low is 64 on the TPC Four Seasons Las Colinas par 70, but that was over 20 years ago. Most recent low is 68 on par 71 a few times.

•  

fredcloss

My low is 64 on the TPC Four Seasons Las Colinas par 70, but that was over 20 years ago. Most recent low is 68 on par 71 a few times.

That's huge on a TPC course or as a matter of fact for any course

•  

76 is my lowest at a course I'm in now, a par 72.

72 at a course near my place, also a par 72, but yes, it's an easier (shorter) course.

•  

. . . nice 63!

•  

Was headed there on Sunday with 33 on the front but crashed and burned on the back coming home home in 43.

Wasn't good company at dinner!!!

OZ-Crocman