The 2012 FJ Ambassador Invitational - Open for Registration!

The 2012 FJ Ambassador Invitational - Open for Registration!

•  
    Justinu3

I will see you there Chris!  :-)

You got it!! Purchased my plane ticket today...arriving at 10:30am on Thursday morning into PVD!
  •  

Fred:

The Holiday Inn Express is right near the airport (less than 5 minutes from the terminal).  Ledgemont is actually just over the state line into Massachusetts (roughly 25-30 minutes from your hotel).  You will enjoy the course.  

•  

Got my email, looking forward to meeting FJAs. I'll be driving up from Bronx, NY.

• 2507 points

WOW --- sounds like a great experience.  To new to site to be an ambassador though.  

•  

Got my confirmation - looking forward to meeting everyone. I won't be flying in until Thursday morning, so no early rounds for me. Good thing I had my Southwest miles - only cost me $5 to book the flight. The only drawback is I had to fly into Boston instead of Providence.

•  

Silly Question of the day..... Who has the longest flight in????

•  

I'm in.  now i'm debating whether i want to fly up thursday morning or drive up wednesday.  it's about a 7 hour drive.  and when looking for flights, there are no non-stop flights from my area, so my total travel time flying would be at least 6 hours.  so it might be just as quick and cheaper for me to drive.  plus i'm always looking for an excuse to take the Vette on road-trip! :)

•  

TNT009

Silly Question of the day..... Who has the longest flight in????

If I had to guess it is probably you sir.  Last year I believe it was DOGLOSKI who traveled the furthest for the event.

•  

Thanks Todd. OK, If I can wrangle a tee time early Thursday morning, does anyone want to play? How about Wednesday afternoon?

•  
    What's the weather like at that time of year?
  •  

TNT009
    What's the weather like at that time of year?

check this out.

http://weatherspark.com/averages/31334/9/Providence-Rhode-Island-United-States

•  

Tdogg - given the daylight hours ending around 6:30 PM, I may have to buy Q-Beam lantern so I can get the round in Wednesday the 26th.

•  

DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW MANY SPACES HAVE BEEN FILLED AND WHEN THE CUT OFF IS FOR NEWBEES?

•  
    Aug 1
  •  

BRUCE

DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW MANY SPACES HAVE BEEN FILLED AND WHEN THE CUT OFF IS FOR NEWBEES?

Bruce,

Aug 1st is cut off.

TT