David Feherty's thoughts on the white belt "fad"

David Feherty's thoughts on the white belt "fad"

•  

fishbone0600

I don't think I have worn a white belt since 1974, with a nice pair of blue and white plaid pants. I would definitely be willing to give it another try, though.

When David Toms is the high FJ finisher for the PGA, I will let you all know how good it looks!!

I would like to see some pics of that outift!  It is amazing to me how all of the fashion trends come back around.

Tim

•  

+1to Tim6918, it is very interesting.

• 4775 points

Great post I am a huge Feherty fan.  That's one funny man!!!

•  

jas904

Great post I am a huge Feherty fan.  That's one funny man!!!

He is certainly an entertaining announcer.  I wish they would have used a lot more different comments from Feherty in TW video games.  They start to be the same thing over and over, I would have liked to hear a lot more.  I know he can think of funny things to say without trying, it wouldn't be a problem to dub him in there about 150 times with different sayings.

•  

EMKelly0106

David's a traditional guy... he still does the "Funky Chicken" when he's bored during a round... and if that isn't styling, I don't know what is!  (All in fun, sorry if I offend anyone who is a Feherty fan)

GREAT pic, especially if you have read any/all of his books.  He often mentions how uncomfortable he is wearing that gear.