David Feherty's thoughts on the white belt "fad"

David Feherty's thoughts on the white belt "fad"

•  

The Cobra Tour Blog has a great feature that allows you to submit questions to David Feherty, which he occasionally answers via video. I recently submitted one, asking Feherty for his thoughts on the white belts that are so prominent on Tour and at courses everywhere. Personally, I love mine, but my brothers aren't sold on the trend!

Let's go to the video...

•  

I would definately wear the FJ buckle on both a white or black belt. I think I would wear white, but be very careful about what I wore it with. I generally stick to basic black.

Feherty is such a laugh. I can't believe he gets away with some of the stuff he says!

•  

Chris Garrett

The Cobra Tour Blog has a great feature that allows you to submit questions to David Feherty, which he occasionally answers via video. I recently submitted one, asking Feherty for his thoughts on the white belts that are so prominent on Tour and at courses everywhere. Personally, I love mine, but my brothers aren't sold on the trend!

Let's go to the video...

Great stuff!  That is hilarious!  A Svelt Feherty LOL!  That is awesome that he answered your question VIA video reposnse.  We should start a thread, like the Marty Hackel, thread specifically for Feherty asking him questions.  Feherty is a very funny man.  He adds a certain flare to golf coverage that helps to loosen up the stuffiness asscoiated with the broadcasts.

Tim

•  

David's a traditional guy... he still does the "Funky Chicken" when he's bored during a round... and if that isn't styling, I don't know what is!  (All in fun, sorry if I offend anyone who is a Feherty fan)

•  

+1 @19hole, the limited edition FJ belt is awesome.  Any plans for retail if I don't win the contest? 

•  

No plans to come to market with this belt buckle as of now but, as you may remember, FJ offered belts up until about 3-4 years ago so it's not completely out of the question.

•  

And they were very nice qualty belts. We need to start a grass roots movement to get the limitied edition belt to be a production product.

•  

What's the chance of you having two of those belts to give away?  I wear a 38"...... ;)

•  

What was the reason for discontinuing belts?  I never knew why that was done?  Not a good seller or just wasn't going in the direction FJ wanted to focus on?

•  

Agree...add the belt to the lineup.

•  

I really like a white belt with white pants.  I normally do wear it with any other pants.  My wife is on David's side, she hates my white belt.

•  

White belts are definately a hate it or love it sort of thing.  A lot of people love it but just as many hate it.  In my observations, the older gentleman at my club think it's dumb but who cares, I wear crazier things than that.  I wonder what they say about my pink, orange, or yellow croc print belts?!

•  

I am all for white belts.  I have one of my own that I wear sometimes.

•  

I don't think I have worn a white belt since 1974, with a nice pair of blue and white plaid pants. I would definitely be willing to give it another try, though.

When David Toms is the high FJ finisher for the PGA, I will let you all know how good it looks!!

•  

Hahaha@fishbone.  When Rory wins,  I will sell it to you for $1000.00 ;)