ANOTHER TEXAS FOOTJOY AMBASSADOR OUTING

ANOTHER TEXAS FOOTJOY AMBASSADOR OUTING

•  

NEXT WEEK FREDGLOSS(FRED), PULPLVR(TED) AND DOGLOSKI(DOUG) ARE GETTING TOGETHER TO PLAY ANOTHER ROUND AT KINGWOOD COUNTRY CLUBS ISLAND COURSE. FREDS WIFE WILL PLAY WITH US AGAIN.

THIS IS OUR SECOND OUTING AND HOPEFULLY WE WON'T GET THE LIGHTNING STORMS WE GOT LAST TIME.

WE WILL REPORT BACK NEXT WEEK.

HAD A GREAT TIME LAST OUTING.

•  

Awesome guys. Have a great time and we will await your report and photos!

•  
    Good for you and good luck
  •  

Nice !! have a great time.

•  

Hit em' well, and take some good pics!

•  

Enjoy the round guys.  Weather should be perfect (HOT)

I need to make it down there. It's not all that far for me.

TT

•  

Have fun! If you guys decide to play sometime up here in Dallas, then count me in.

•  

Enjoy!  try to stay cool.

•  

Would love to say I will join you but alas many, many miles and many, many $ away from me.

One day perhaps!

OZ-Crocman.

•  

I hope ya'll enjoy yourselves!  Be sure to post up some pics of the outing.

•  

Have fun - and stay in the shade when possible.

•  

Gee Doug you got Tim wanting to cross  the Texas line to come play. Maybe you can buy him a Bevo t-shirt

•  

bholley

Gee Doug you got Tim wanting to cross  the Texas line to come play. Maybe you can buy him a Bevo t-shirt

There are a few nice things in texsux.  Not many though.

And no bevo shirt will ever be worn by me.

TT

•  

OUTIGER

bholley

There are a few nice things in texsux.  Not many though.

And no bevo shirt will ever be worn by me.

+1 for me...I will never wear burnt orange.

TT

• 1613 points

The Dallas area has so fine golf courses, and more are coming through improvements. "Pecan Hollow" is a prefect example. The City of Plano puyt in about $8 mil to improve the course, and now it is one of the best in the metroplex. The City of Allen is doing the same for "Chase Oaks", and Chase Oaks should be ready for play this Nov.,

It suprises me to see so many city owned courses making improvements. I spoke with the City Council, and Mayor yesterday,, at a mixer offering my appreciation.

We should get together, those interested, and have a friendly tournment in this area.