I'M STILL ALIVE

I'M STILL ALIVE

•  

SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN POSTING A LOT LATELY.  I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY WITH MY EBAY LISTINGS.  THEY TAKE UP A LOT OF MY TIME.  I STILL READ ALL THE POSTS AND OCCASIONALLY MAKE COMMENTS.  MISS YOU ALL A LOT AND WILL TRY TO GET IN THE ACTION MORE THAN LATELY.

GRAMPS

•  

Great to hear from you Bruce.

Hope all is well.

TT

• 1596 points

I am glad to hear someone living the American dream, making money by earning it = eBay. I am sure you leave time to play golf, at least I hope you do.

A selfish comment about me.. I have a few heart problems not the least being congestive heart failure. As it developed I went from playing 36 holes, to 18 and worn out. Then it dropped to 14 holes, and I may be shooting a great score and then double triple boogies the rest of the way because I was not getting enough oxygen through my system (especially hot days) then I was limited to 9, and on to 4 holes of golf.

Yes, I would.. ,if you are thinking of asking, visited with several Doctors and without much success. Stubborn that I am I looked for my own solution including vitamin supplements, without success.

Then I found the answer that worked for me.. a device that allows for additional oxygen from normal breathing. Now I am back to playing 18 and wanting to play extra holes. Plus hitting the ball further and straighter than ever before.

Sorry to use your "I'm still alive" post to talk about me, but the staying alive part caught my attention.

I am glad an old seasoned Ambassador has returned. I look forward to reading your comments.

Tee it Up

•  

Hey Bruce and Senior! Glad to hear from you both. And I hope that both of you continue to find time to enjoy some on course enjoyment!

•  

Hey, Bruce, good to hear from you again.  Senior Golfer--good to know you've found a way to continue to enjoy this wonderful game of ours despite your health issues.  Keep it up, guys.  It's good to have you both around.

•  

good luck with your ebay listings

•  

BRUCE, GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU.

HAVE MISSED YOUR POSTS.

WELCOME BACK.

•  

SENIOR GOLFER, IT IS A MIRACLE WHAT OUR MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS HAVE DONE IN THE LAST 50 YEARS.

GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE DOING SO MUCH BETTER.

HIT 'EM STRAIGHT.

•  

Welcome back and hope the ecommerce business is working well.

Also, Senior it is great to hear that you have overcome your medical issues and returned to form.

-ICONs for ALL

• 1539 points

Whats your eBay name so I can take a look at what your selling.
  •  

Don't let that ebay stuff get in the way of your golf.

•  

Bruce, glad to hear all is well. Making enough $ from Ebay to pay for your golf addiction.

Senior, great you found a way to keep playing. Nothing like doing exactly what you want to keep you young. Especially sounds like your back wanting to play some extra holes.

•  

Welcome back Bruce! It's good to hear from you, I wondered where you had been.

Ouch Senior! Dang man,  I hate to hear that type of news. I am glad that you were able to get that straightened out, feeling better and back to playing full rounds.

Tim

•  

glad you're doing well Bruce...hope you doing well with your ebay auctions...

•  

THANKS FOR ALL THE NICE COMMENTS FROM EVERYONE.  I HAVE BEEN PLAYING A LOT OF GOLF THIS YEAR EVEN THOUGH MY BACK AND LEFT KNEE ARE PRETTY BAD.  RIGHT NOW I JUST LOAD UP ON MEDS AND PLAT THROUGH IT.  HAVE POSTED SOME VERY GOOD ROUNDS SO FAR.  IN JUNE I AM SEEING A SURGEON REGARDING MY BACK.  I AM THINKING I WILL NEED SURGERY AND IF SO, THIS WILL BE MY 3RD SURGERY ON MY BACK.

EBAY IS DOING VERY WELL AND I AM CONSTANTLY AMAZED AT WHAT SOME PEOPLE WILL PAY FOR A PARTICULAR ITEM.  IT'S LOTS OF FUN AND ALLOWS ME TO PLAY GOLF AND BUY EQUIPMENT..........OH....PAYS SOME BILLS AND VACATIONS TOO.

BY THE WAY, IS THERE GOING TO BE A FOOTJOY INVITATIONAL THIS YEAR?