Sybase bracket challenge

Sybase bracket challenge

•  

The guys at GolfWeek know the public loves brackets, so there is a new contest for the LPGA Sybase Match Play coming up this week. Go to http://games.golfweek.com/bracket.asp?ID=6 and fill out your brackets by Thursday!

•  

Thanks golf chick unfortunately I do not know enough about the LPGA, probably could not name 16 players for a bracket.

•  
    Thanks for the mimo but I'll pass as well
  •  

Thanks GC for posting this.  I just may have to sign up for that one.  

• 2956 points

Thanks golfchick. Just submitted my picks. Is there a prize for dead last?

• 3545 points

I'm in...thanks for posting!

• 1790 points

Thanks for sharing the link.  I don't know much about lpga except for the big names.  Since it's relatively close, I will probably try to get out there to see some of the event.  Going to any event is a great experience, but an LPGA event is the best.  They play the course from about the same distance I would.  And because there are less spectators than a men's event, players interact a little more with the fans.

•  

cool!  i'm in.  don't need to know all of them to pick winners.  probably have as much chance with this as i do on an NCAA bracket.

•  

I will be volunteering at the Sybase this week. This is my third year, it's a great tournament.

• 2956 points

Same distance? Less Spectators? Translation: You get to dig some really good looking women that can totally play the game!

•  

My picks are in. I put them in FJ ambassadors - not sure if we have a group yet or not.  I think I have a better chance to win the lotto than picking all these winners. Oh well, it is still fun.

•  

The Golf Channel is putting a mic on Suzanne Petterson, Natalie Gulbis, Jessica Korda and Stacy Lewis for the pro-am today, on air from 4 to 5 Central time.

Broadcast will also include some on-course interviews with those players and some conversation about how they prepare for tournaments.

P.S. -- have a great time volunteering, grumpy, let us know how it goes.

•  

THANKS CHRIS.

I'M IN.

THESE BRACKETS REALLY GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF HOW MANY NON U.S.A. PLAYERS ARE

IN THE TOP RANKINGS,,,,,WOW.

•  

golfchick

P.S. -- have a great time volunteering, grumpy, let us know how it goes.

It was raining early, then sun came out around 8am. Turned out to be a beautiful day. I tried posting photos, but am unable to post more then one. Devin, help!!!!

•  

Boy, this looks just like my NCAA bracket. All the top seeds are out.

Tomorrow's semis are Morgan Pressel (USA) vs Azhara Munoz (Spain -- and FootJoy/Titleist) and Vicky Hurst (USA) vs Candie Kung (Taiwan -- FootJoy/Titleist). Morgan wears FJ occasionally, but she's jumped the shark on fashion and is wearing Lilly Pulitzer golf apparel, which, IMO, is less than attractive this year.