• 1130 points

what are the points for on this site? im just curious. thanks for any help.

•  

The points are and accumulation that you earn for posting on this site and also for purchases of shoes. Once your reach a total of 5000 points, you are elevated to Amabasador status. If you notice, there are levels that you reach as you gain points, Silver, Gold and finally Ambassador. Once you are an Ambassador there are certain perks associated with that level of achievement and all are very nice.

Basically, this community is for everyone who enjoys golf and wants to hear from others of the same mind who also support FootJoy and its products.

May I be the first to welcome you aboard. I think you'll find that all of us are eager to help you as much as we can. Any product questions are answered by Staff at FJ and they are very prompt in doing so.

• 1130 points

Thank you. That was most helpful.

•  

Coming from one of our FJ Ambassadors is about as exact as it gets. To add, the points are really about your participation in the FJC - the more you put in, the more you get out of it :-)

-ICONs for ALL

•  

eagle3

The points are and accumulation that you earn for posting on this site and also for purchases of shoes. Once your reach a total of 5000 points, you are elevated to Amabasador status. If you notice, there are levels that you reach as you gain points, Silver, Gold and finally Ambassador. Once you are an Ambassador there are certain perks associated with that level of achievement and all are very nice.

Basically, this community is for everyone who enjoys golf and wants to hear from others of the same mind who also support FootJoy and its products.

May I be the first to welcome you aboard. I think you'll find that all of us are eager to help you as much as we can. Any product questions are answered by Staff at FJ and they are very prompt in doing so.

Quick edit - 6000 points to reach Ambassador status.  The guys will fill in the rest, ENJOY!

•  

Be welcome to the Community. You can have all the answers to your questions on FJ Ambassadors. 

•  

welcome!  and like it was already said, the more you put in, the more points you get out of it.  this is a great community with a lot of very knowledgeable and nice golf fanatics.  so sit back and enjoy yourself, i guarantee you'll enjoy the community.  

•  
    To become an ambassador and that is the highest rank you can get
  •  

WELCOME TO THE FOOTJOY FORUMS.

I THINK YOU WILL ENJOY THIS GROUP.

THE POINTS ADD UP QUICKLY AND SHOW HOW ENTHUSIASTIC YOU ARE WITH THE CONVERSATIONS.

AGAIN, WELCOME, HAVE FUN.

FOOTJOY,,ONLY THE  BEST

• 1495 points

EAGLE 3....what are these so called perks that you are speaking? I'm just as curious as NAGZ.

•  
    There should be levels of ambassador as well. Like newbie and veteran or something.
    • 425 points

The more points you get the more strokes your opponents have to give you

•  

happypappy

The more points you get the more strokes your opponents have to give you

Cute, happypappy.  Only problem is that you don't accumulate any more points once you become and Ambassador.

•  

EMKelly0106
    There should be levels of ambassador as well. Like newbie and veteran or something.

That would be the first step in breaking up the group, either you are or you are not.  Bad call, I also think the term newbie a bit derogatory.

•  

The points do not matter as much as just interacting and enjoying the FJC.  There are a bunch of great people on this site that are more than willing to help you with information.  The levels (silver,gold,Ambassador) will fly by if you just post useful content and not just post flood.

EMKelly0106

+1 on the Ambassador levels.

There are more than a few that have been here since the start and have seen how the site has changed.

TT