Unusual PGA Season...

Unusual PGA Season...

•  

Anyone else find it unusual that given the first quarter of  the PGA Tour has been won by Ping and FJ equipment???

FJ because it is the best on tour..

-ICONs for ALL

•  

i agree with you there with footjoy being best on tour but the ping guys like bubba and hunter were just in it for the shoes and gloves because they are sponsered by diferent clothing companies

• 1441 points

Footjoy has been dominating the competition this year however not really on brand discussion I think it has been a incredible start to the season. There has been some incredible golf played so far and were just getting warmed up, Going to be a great season.

•  

A friend of mine tried to get on the Ping Web site on Monday and could't, apparently a little overcrowded.

•  

NCBob

A friend of mine tried to get on the Ping Web site on Monday and could't, apparently a little overcrowded.

i tried also and couldn't get in.

•  

i'm really not surprised.  Both companies sponsor some of the best in the world and they are both very high quality products.

•  

FJ as winner is just a confirmation of its high quality. I prefer not to make comments about Ping...

•  

I bought my first set of Ping irons last year and I absolutely love them, so it doesn't surprise me at all that Ping is at the top of the leaderboard.  Same goes for FJ shoes...l love them and I won't ever change.

•  

Lusogolf

FJ as winner is just a confirmation of its high quality. I prefer not to make comments about Ping...

You are correct, it is about the quality of what we are seeing by these golfers who have chosen to use the best shoes, gloves, apparel in the industry: FJ.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

guess its something about FJ being the choice of winners...