Re: FootJoy Apparel Line

Re: FootJoy Apparel Line

•  

Has anyone out there started to see the flow of FJ Apparel to their pro-shops?  Our pro-shop has only been open just over a week up here in the NorthEast, but the line is building outside the door...Anxiety building...

Have they shipped elsewhere yet?

•  

Its been out here for a bit.  Already added quite a lot of it to our collections. 

TT

•  

We have had it at my shop in Wisconsin for about a month.

•  

Ask your shop when their FJ orders are due in. Some cooler climates get their deliveries in April-May. I have seen all the products out on courses here in California for over a month now.

So ask your professional when it's due by you!

•  
    It has been in my golfshop for about a month
  •  

Thank you for all of the updates.  I placed a call to the pro yesterday and he got back to me today saying his full line is due in this week.  He said it was a timing thing where our shop has been closed and he didn't see the need for the boxes to sit.

Thanks again for the relpies.

•  

Here in Texas, the spring collection has been at Edwin Watts for a few months now....it is looking good.

•  

I was at the PGA Superstore in Plano just earlier today and they had the collections there.  They also had the Performance sweaters for $79 in many sizes and colors.

Also had performance rain jackets on sale as well.

TT 

•  
    Performance sweaters at $79 dollars? That is the deal of the century! Those things are the best, and I cant think of a better product for chilly mornings.
  •  

Have seen select FJ Apparel items in two ProShops.  Not sure how long they have been in.....Noticed a number of full apparel displays at the local Golf Galaxy my last visit two weekend ago.

•  

I haven't seen too much up here in Michigan yet except for one store...many of the courses are just opening and don't have any new stuff in yet...

Even my local big box store -- Golfsmith --- doesn't have much in the line of FJ apparel...just the rain suits and jackets...no new Performance shirts or any of the new lines of apparel

•  

Picked up two more shirts this weekend.

It's getting to be like a drug addiction to my bank account.

TT

•  

The Big Box stores don't have "NADA" and my local tracks are stocked with everything FJ for 2012.

Picked up a couple of shirts.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

BostonBuzza

Has anyone out there started to see the flow of FJ Apparel to their pro-shops?  Our pro-shop has only been open just over a week up here in the NorthEast, but the line is building outside the door...Anxiety building...

Have they shipped elsewhere yet?

I'm surprised I have not seen much around here in Michigan...I find it quite odd that places like Dicks Sporting Goods and even Golfsmith are not carrying any FJ apparel...I've found more on Ebay than anywhere else...

I'm assuming that most FJ apparel is going to be found at golf courses as I have seen much in the retail big box stores...

•  

Golf Galaxy's here do not have any of the FJ apparel besides the rain and wind jackets.