Watson: What a warrior

Watson: What a warrior

•  

What a battle it was all day, very poplar win for BUBBA.  He may be jump starting a brilliant career.  His first major and in great fashion.

• 2860 points

Some great clutch shots by Bubba(especially from the pine needles).

Watching The Masters reminds me that one of the reasons this is such a wonderful game is that while most of us have favorites, we applaud great performances regardless of who the player is.

•  

Truly a great performance and a gritty one as well...along with very emotional...Bubba definitely wears his emotions on his sleeve

•  
    That was a great win for bubba and mark that as another win for FJ
  •  

I enjoyed seeing Bubba win. He faught hard all day and prevailed.

•  

Really great day for Bubba, that was a diserved victory. The albatross from Oosthuizen was the momment of the Masters. 

•  

Nice to see Bubba pull it off especially with the shots he had to play. Louis put a scare into him early with the Double Eagle but Bubba kept at it all day.

•  

If you don't like watching Bubba play then there's no hope for you.  I think he's one of the most exciting players to watch.  A wonderful win, and hopefully, one of many more to come.  I wonder what he'll serve up for the champion's dinner next year?  Fried alligator or something.

• 1790 points

It was a great battle to watch.  One guy wears his emotions on his sleeve, the other has ice water in his veins.  Fantasitc contrast.

I was really glad to see Bubba get in down, particularly in light of his loosing at the pga in a playoff.  He really seems like a nice guy.  Also good to see some of his pals wait and watch the finish.  Crane and Fowler plus a couple of others.  Don't recall seeing much of that with US mens players.  (I seem to recall some Euros doing it).

•  

Considering NO ONE made any putts on the back nine but hit great shots I had a feeling the loser would make a bogey to miss out on the Jacket. I don't know what was up with the putting on Sunday but it seemed like no one could get the ball to drop.

•  

good for him, I was so happy for him and for all of us on an amazing Masters this year!

•  

Shot making was the call of the day - all day at the Masters Sunday.

Great ending to a great tournament.

-ICONs for ALL 

•  

Yes, that's right, NCbob.  He was amazing.  We're all very happy for him.