Pairings for the weekend.

Pairings for the weekend.

•  

Whats your favorite Masters pairing?

I love the Couples/Dufner and the McIlroy/Garcia.

• 2706 points

I go with your Dufner /Couples selection but I think Oosthuizen/Westwood could also be interesting. I can just imagine the excitement if Couples can make things interesting on Sunday.

•  
    I love the Euro pairing.... Rory and Sergio will be very interesting.
  •  

Rory and Sergio. Especially since Sergio is playing through a lot of issues.

•  

All of them will be interesting.  I, though, am looking forward to the Sunday pairing with Freddy and whoever is paired with him as the final pair.

My selections in the Masters Edition Icons aren't looking so hot right now, though Oostie gives me a bit of a chance for Saturday.

•  

I love the Couple/Dufner pairing. A couple of easy going guys out having a good walk. I hope they both play well today.

•  

Tar Heel
    I love the Euro pairing.... Rory and Sergio will be very interesting.

+1 RANDY,,,,,,,COULD BE MID 60S OR MID 70S  FOR EITHER OR BOTH .

LOVE IT. I WOULDN'T MIND SERGIO WINNING,,,,BUT I ALWAYS ROOT FOR THE USA PLAYERS TO WIN.

•  

i liked the McIlroy/ Garcia pairing because i like both of those players

•  

Have to agree with the Rory/Sergio pairing being real interesting.  Poor Fred is starting to fade already.  Us older guys love him.

•  

I would agree to the Rory/Sergio matchup. That promises to be good, but as of my posting, neither one is doing much of anything to be noted.

•  

Watson/Oosti - I do not think that either have played together before and there is a contrast of (on - course) personality. Should be interesting.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

I like todays pairing of Watson and Oosti...totally different swings and fun to watch...

•  

thomas alston iii

Watson/Oosti - I do not think that either have played together before and there is a contrast of (on - course) personality. Should be interesting.

-ICONs for ALL

That's a first, Mondo and I called it correctly....

-ICONs for ALL