Scotty Cameron Augusta Release

Scotty Cameron Augusta Release

•  

Well the Scotty Cameron Augusta release was today, with quite a few headcovers (both mallet and blade style).  Anyone pick anything up?  I picked up two headcovers...the white and the green (blade style), as well as the green pivot tool.  Not too bad of a release, but I wish he'd use FJ shirts (I passed on the RLX shirts, obviously).

•  

GTJacket8

Well the Scotty Cameron Augusta release was today, with quite a few headcovers (both mallet and blade style).  Anyone pick anything up?  I picked up two headcovers...the white and the green (blade style), as well as the green pivot tool.  Not too bad of a release, but I wish he'd use FJ shirts (I passed on the RLX shirts, obviously).

Would you share a pic of the head covers?

I know based on Scotty's usual characteristics, it is awesome stuff.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

I got the hat and the green cover.  I wanted the yellow one too, but didn't want to buy two covers.  I really liked the polos but passed because of the price and the RLX.  The tool was cool, but I already have too many pivots.  A good release.  Scotty is on a roll in 2012! 

•  
    We're they only available to Cameron Club members today?
    • 2180 points

Must of been. I can't seem to find them anywhere 

•  
    They were available yesterday Todd. And sold out in. Mere moments.
  •  

Got all three mallet covers and the black money pouch.. Great release!

•  
    Very aggressive Todd! You really went all in, didn't you?
  •  
    It would help to see it but I do think it will look nice
  •  

I was tempted by the cover but I seriously CANNOT stand dates on the covers.  If it didn't have the "2012" I would have jumped on it!  Loved the felt crown logo though. 

I have these and they are my fav's due to being "timeless" aka no dates.

2011HCusflag?resmode=sharp&wid=300&hei=310

2011HCstpaddyWht?resmode=sharp&wid=300&hei=310

The shirts looked great but I have a ton of GREAT FootJoy ones now so no need to go there (plus the wife would kill me!)

•  

I'm intrigued by the new Jetsetter treatment that is coming!!!

•  

Was also released a pivot tool, and sold out in few time.

•  
    Really like the white cover. May have try to snag it online. Where was Tim when I needed him??? Lol
  •  

I wish Scotty would follow Vokeys lead with shirts and use FJ!

Tar Heel
    They were available yesterday Todd. And sold out in. Mere moments.

• 2180 points

I have yet to buy a different scotty cover.. too many other expensive addictions :D 

Although each time I read a thread like this, or go through the big thread here on them, I get closer and closer to pushing the buy button.