Masters contest

Masters contest

•  

Don't know if any of you all wear or are interested in the TrionZ bracelets and necklaces, etc., but they have a contest again this year. If one of their staffers wins The Masters -- Rory, Rickie and Ryo are the three horses in the stable -- you may be one of 1,000 people who'll get a dual loop bracelet. Better prizes for the top winners. Just go to http://www.trionz.com and pick which one you think will win.

•  

thanks Chris...always fun to try to pick a winner.

•  

Chris, 

On top of the fashion and accessory world as usual.

TT

•  

OUTIGER

Chris, 

On top of the fashion and accessory world as usual.

TT

Says the funniest guy in the community, with the mad Photoshop skills to boot

•  

Sounds like a contest for me, especially since I luv bracelets....Going to click on the link now.....

Thanks, Chris !

•  
    Thank you Chris.
  •  

Thanks for the info Chris.

•  

Thanks -  I'll go check this out also.

•  

thanks!  i'll have to check that out.  i've been wanting to give their product a try, but hadn't yet.

•  

Thanks Chris.

•  

I'm totally in for that.  BTW, did anyone see that Golfweek is having a contest to win a Green Egg smoker? I haven't signed up yet, but I plan on doing so this weekend.

•  

Thanks for keeping us in the loop Chris.

• 3627 points

Another contest! Thanks for posting. I had to go with Rory out of that three... 

•  

golfchick

Don't know if any of you all wear or are interested in the TrionZ bracelets and necklaces, etc., but they have a contest again this year. If one of their staffers wins The Masters -- Rory, Rickie and Ryo are the three horses in the stable -- you may be one of 1,000 people who'll get a dual loop bracelet. Better prizes for the top winners. Just go to http://www.trionz.com and pick which one you think will win.

I wear one...I'm in

-ICONs for ALL

•  
    I heard about that but thanks for letting us know about it