what's the quickest.....

what's the quickest.....

•  

what's the quickest anyone got to ambassador status??  because whatever it is, i think it's in jeopardy....

•  

In the Modern era - I would have to say Justinu3 or possibly you?

•  

To me it doesn't matter how fast as long as it's useful content.  Not just replies to any and all posts.

TT

•  

Devin_Gmitter

i've been here a while, just wasn't an active poster.  more of a reader.  and then i got the early season golf itch and some time on my hands and next thing i knew, i was addicted.  lol.  this place was perfect for my early season craving.  with a new house and new baby, my golfing time has been limited.  so this filled the void nicely.  in a way, this place saved me money!

•  

OUTIGER

To me it doesn't matter how fast as long as it's useful content.  Not just replies to any and all posts.

TT

that's what i tried to do, and hopefully i was at least somewhat useful.  when it comes to golf topics, sometimes i just can't help myself!  haha.

•  

Congrats on getting to Ambassador, keep up the good work and continue posting.

•  

shaun13

Congrats on getting to Ambassador, keep up the good work and continue posting.

thanks!  i plan to.  funny how you start out wanting to get to a 'goal' but after being here, i could care less about that.  i just enjoy talking golf.  most of my friends either aren't golfers, or aren't serious golfers.  so this is really the only place i get my golf fix.  (hence the reason i don't shut up sometimes.  haha)

•  

Devin_Gmitter

Are you saying the newer Ambassadors are juicing to get to the FJA status?

•  

OUTIGER

TT

Agreed...Ambassadors contribute quality information to the group...

•  

i have to say, i was a little embarrassed how quickly i got there.  but had some free time and a golf itch.  hopefully i contribute things that are worthwhile to the group.  i just like sitting around the 'virtual clubhouse' shooting the breeze talkin' golf!

•  

I think Eric did it in about a week. OK, maybe a month. He was the original Post King. Good stuff, too -- queries, info, valuable content. He was not an "I agree" guy.

•  

Scott, I did not juice.  I swear.  Jose and Rafael were only over for dinner parties a few times.  Seriously they didn't give me anything to enhance my performance.

I agree with Tim and Mondo.  It's been stated before quality > quantity.  

Ambassador is a title with serious responsibilities.  You represent one of the top brands in the game.  

•  

Yes, I commend Eric for never posting "cool".  U of N must have given him a decent vocabulary. 

•  

Justinu3

Yes, I commend Eric for never posting "cool".  U of N must have given him a decent vocabulary. 

I doubt Eric ever just posted "thats funny" (sic) either.

•  
    I think Eric and I did it in about a month and wihin a day of each other.