Does anyone??

Does anyone??

•  

does anyone here play Tiger Woods golf on xBox?  i'm guessing not many, but thought i would ask.

•  

Um, no.

Wouldn't spend a cent on anything where the purchase provides a revenue stream to TW.

Just sayin'.

•  

Tar Heel

Um, no.

Wouldn't spend a cent on anything where the purchase provides a revenue stream to TW.

Just sayin'.

i know the feeling, but i already have used or do use companies that sponsor him or his foundation or tournament.  and honestly, if i tried to avoid everything endorsed by someone i didn't like, i'd lead a very boring life.

•  

i guess i should have seen this coming, and i could care less if Tiger Woods name is on the game or not, i would still play it.  his name brings in fans and money that helps make the game better.  so in my mind i'm using his name to further my entertainment.  besides, he's not the focus of the game anymore.  which is perfectly ok with me.  i enjoy playing a game that caters to my passion.  plus i get to 'play' courses i would never get to play any other way.  and i can get a quick golf fix much quicker than going to the course.

with that being said, if there is anyone here who is planning on playing the new game, let me know and maybe we can play a round together.

•  

i do because i think it is the only golf game on xbox but like tarheel said if there was another golf game i would buy it instead of TW

•  

Tar Heel

Um, no.

Just sayin'.

good point Tar Heel

•  

Randys a grouchy ol fart.

hahahaha

I'll have the newest for PS3 in a few weeks.  

I like to play it when I'm bored.

TT

•  

Don't play computer game.  TarHeel a little grouchy today?

•  

OUTIGER

Randys a grouchy ol fart.

hahahaha

I'll have the newest for PS3 in a few weeks.  

I like to play it when I'm bored.

TT

did you see that if you pre-order you get bonuses at different places.  like an extra course or something else.

•  

I play it on the Wii, and love it. Randy, I think most of the cash goes to EA, at least that's what I tell myself.  It'll be PGA Tour before you know it.

•  

YOU HAVE TIGER IN A BOX???

THESE NEWFANGLED THINGS ARE TOO MUCH FOR ME.

WOW,,,,,TIGER IN A BOX

•  

No!

But, I do go outside and practice with AlmostGolf practice golf balls....

Ain't nothing like the Real Thing.....

-ICONs for ALL

•  

I've got the 2012 version for Wii...I play it occasionally but probably haven't played in over 3-4 months.  I much prefer the real thing!

•  

I pre ordered, not sure what the extras were.

TT

•  

I have last years TW Masters for the Xbox. I loved that you can play the par 3 course as well.