Quick Update from Kab

Quick Update from Kab

•  

I know I haven't been on much lately, but it is because I have been very busy.

Spring sports (golf) has begun, but I am still in basketball season, and tonight, my team will be playing in our state's Class D Semi-final at the MSU Breslin Center, so please wish us luck!

Also, I wanted to thank everyone who prayed or wished me luck on the Evans Scholarship... because I GOT IT! I am now an Evans Scholar! I was given the scholarship for Michigan State, but now I am just waiting for my acceptance letter from State, heh. (I got into U of M for those who prefer U of M :p)

Other than that, I hope to be more active in a few weeks after things cool down (because Senior Trip and Spring Break Golf Trip are upcoming [to FL]), and hope that everyone and the community is still doing well!

•  

kab012345

I know I haven't been on much lately, but it is because I have been very busy.

Spring sports (golf) has begun, but I am still in basketball season, and tonight, my team will be playing in our state's Class D Semi-final at the MSU Breslin Center, so please wish us luck!

Also, I wanted to thank everyone who prayed or wished me luck on the Evans Scholarship... because I GOT IT! I am now an Evans Scholar! I was given the scholarship for Michigan State, but now I am just waiting for my acceptance letter from State, heh. (I got into U of M for those who prefer U of M :p)

Other than that, I hope to be more active in a few weeks after things cool down (because Senior Trip and Spring Break Golf Trip are upcoming [to FL]), and hope that everyone and the community is still doing well!

That's great news! Thanks for the update - good luck tonight.

• 1487 points

Congratulations! and good luck!

•  

hey, congrats in the scholarship!  that's awesome.  good luck in the state title game.  no matter what, that will be a time you will never forget.

where in FL are you playing?

•  

Hurrah and congraulaions!

• 3506 points

Congrats, Kab. Break a leg in Sparty country and get that education right!

•  

That's great news, congratulations.  :)

•  

Congrats.  Cheers to a bright future.

TT

•  

good luck kab.

•  
    Good luck
  •  

Great news and congratulations!!!!!

Do us proud as you represent the FJA now and in the future :-)

-ICONs for ALL

• 2661 points

Congrats on the Evans Scholarship. GO STATE!!

•  

Great news!

•  

Congrats!  That is very cool!

I've also been busy and away alot lately (finishing my MBA in 3 weeks and we on vacation for a week).  Good to be back and getting ready to start golfing in Iowa!

•  

Congrats Kab and Justin. Sounds like you have been quite busy...and successful.