if you could pick a FJ ambassador perk

if you could pick a FJ ambassador perk

•  

If you could pick a FJ ambassador perk, what would it be?  try to keep it somewhat reasonable (obviously you're not getting an Augusta invite), but think outside the box.

i think it would be cool to get a tour of the factory.  and maybe get a custom pair of MyJoys and see them being made.  something like that.  or maybe a special FJ logo that get put on all your FJ gear.  something subtle, yet obvious as to what it is.

•  

tdogg21

If you could pick a FJ ambassador perk, what would it be?  try to keep it somewhat reasonable (obviously you're not getting an Augusta invite), but think outside the box.

i think it would be cool to get a tour of the factory.  and maybe get a custom pair of MyJoys and see them being made.  something like that.  or maybe a special FJ logo that get put on all your FJ gear.  something subtle, yet obvious as to what it is.

That would all be cool, but I don't think it would be feasible to get a custom pair of MyJoys and see them being made.  That would cost a lot of $$$, especially since they are stitched up in China.

I wouldn't mind a visit to HQ and the opportunity to see behind the curtain.

•  

Keeping in line with a reasonable perk for all Ambassadors,I think that something that like a elt buckle would be the best perk. Could be worn under all conditions and still be a utile item for everyone regardless of the situation.

Itried to have a buckle made from the bag tag that I got, but it was a total failue due to the fact that pot metal can't be heated enough to shape it correctly.

• 2634 points

You already have a great start on a perk. I would just enhance it with a new pair of Foot Joys every other year for 10 years  and tie in a visit to the shoe factory with a visit to their sister company's  Titelist ball factory. Many years ago I visited the plant where Topflight balls were made and it was  a great experience

•  

eagle3

Keeping in line with a reasonable perk for all Ambassadors,I think that something that like a elt buckle would be the best perk. Could be worn under all conditions and still be a utile item for everyone regardless of the situation.

Itried to have a buckle made from the bag tag that I got, but it was a total failue due to the fact that pot metal can't be heated enough to shape it correctly.

well now you know .... but like i always say every thing is worth trying once

•  

Dallin

tdogg21

That would all be cool, but I don't think it would be feasible to get a custom pair of MyJoys and see them being made.  That would cost a lot of $$$, especially since they are stitched up in China.

i would like to tour it as well

•  

The best perk available is to make a hole in one at the FJA invitational and Chris Garrett paying the drink tab.

And oh what a tab it possibly was!!!!!!

•  

Id like a hooded sweatshirt and sweatpants, the heavy-thick material with the FJA logo sewn on! The type of gear you'd wear to get morning Starbucks or lounge around the house in!

•  

eagle3

I agree with this...I think a buckle (or the option to purchase a buckle) would be a great idea and one I think many of the FJ Ambassadors would jump on.  I know I would.

•  

tdogg21

There is an FJA logo that the Ambassadors can get custom on certain MyJoys as well as shirts.

•  

There are so many things to consider but, one really nice perk would be free shipping on MyJoy purchases.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Dallin

tdogg21

i agree the money would be an issue, but i was dreaming big :)  also i wasn't thinking about them being made in China.  so a trip to headquarters would be cool.  maybe a yearly trip for Ambassadors would be cool.  make a weekend of it with some golf.  i wouldn't expect it to be a all expense paid, but maybe get a group rate on a hotel and golf.

•  

GTJacket8

tdogg21

There is an FJA logo that the Ambassadors can get custom on certain MyJoys as well as shirts.

yeah, i had heard that.  but i was thinking a little different.  i doubt this would be possible, but i was thinking something like, instead of the FJ on your shoes, maybe an FJA.  something subtle that most people maybe wouldn't notice, but people who knew, would.

again, i doubt this would be able to be done, but i'm just doing a little dreaming.

•  

maybe this is possible, but what about having your name embroidered somewhere?  like on the back collar of a pullover or something like that.  i have a hat from my club with my name on the back and it always gets comments.  a lot of people like it.

• 3500 points

No material items. Just the title is good enough for me!