Question: Is There A Way To NOT Get Emails When My Posts Are Approved For This Site?

Question: Is There A Way To NOT Get Emails When My Posts Are Approved For This Site?

•  

Just Curious, albeit nice to know when my posts are approved, however I get tons of emails like everyone else during the day...is there anyway to turn the feature "off"?   It seems they are generally approved quickly anyways...I think the staff does a great job of keeping the site fresh and updated!  I hope I am not offending anyone...some members may like this feature...I would prefer to not get more emails if possible.

Thank you!

•  
    Highlight all of the ones from FJ community and put them in the junk mail that is what I do so I can see them and they don't over take my mail box
  •  

there should be a link on the right side of the forums page that says whether you have opted-in for emails.  the only think i can think would be to opt-out of emails.  but that might just be marketing emails.  i haven't tried it yet.

•  

Currently, no there is not a way to turn this off.  We are looking to change that in the upcoming Community Update. 

•  

Its usually a good reminder to me how much I posted that day. Blown away sometimes about how much time I spend here! Ha

•  
    tdogg21

there should be a link on the right side of the forums page that says whether you have opted-in for emails.  the only think i can think would be to opt-out of emails.  but that might just be marketing emails.  i haven't tried it yet.

That only works for sales
  •  
    dzabkar

Its usually a good reminder to me how much I posted that day. Blown away sometimes about how much time I spend here! Ha

Me too I think I post between 10-20 times a day
  •  

Devin_Gmitter

Currently, no there is not a way to turn this off.  We are looking to change that in the upcoming Community Update. 

alright...disregard my post.  i started to rethink it as i was typing.  probably should have waited for Devin to answer.

•  

dzabkar

yeah, it is amazing when i see all the emails.  time flies when you're posting here!  a lot of good people with good discussions and it seems no bad apples.  makes for a good 'community' not just forum.

•  

I wondered about it my self.  Thanks for asking. . . Thanks for the answer, Devin.

•  

tdogg21

dzabkar

yeah, it is amazing when i see all the emails.  time flies when you're posting here!  a lot of good people with good discussions and it seems no bad apples.  makes for a good 'community' not just forum.

My second hobby (job)...

-ICONs for ALL

•  

I feel like a FootJoy junkie.

•  

NCBob

I feel like a FootJoy junkie.

i could think of worse things to be addicted to!

•  

thomas alston iii

tdogg21

dzabkar

My second hobby (job)...

-ICONs for ALL

same here.  but this is filling a good void since it's still a little cold (until today) and wet to start playing here.  so this has been my golf release.  turns out, it is just getting me more excited to start the season!

• 3627 points

I agree, this is pretty annoying.