So Who's Gonna Do It ????????

So Who's Gonna Do It ????????

• 466 points

Who's gonna buy Hank Haney's "The Big MIss"? Any intrest in reading it? Do you think that some of the stories in it are fabricated? Maybe all of them fabricated? (lol) Just getting an idea of where everyone stands. Discuss :0)

•  

I'll buy and read it just because of the hype.

•  

I will borrow it from the library. I'm not sure what to think, so I don't want to spend my cash just yet.

•  

I'm buying it - Haney doesn't impress me as a guy that isn't going to tell the truth. Tiger, on the other hand.....

•  

nope, i don't believe in this type of journalism.  all he is doing is trying to make more money off of tigers name.   the entire hype is concerning his relationship with tiger and without that name there wouldn't be a book at all.  the reason that most people (not all) will buy this book is for the possibility of catching up on the dirt that the general public seems to thrive on.  

golf is supposed to be respectable, golf is supposed to be a sport that has each individual holding themselves responsible for their own public image on and off the course.

hank, make your money off your own back, from your reputation as a great golf instructor.  don't pander to the dirt department like the tabloids do.

•  

I'll wait until the library gets it and then read it. If it goes, as many do, the only thing Haney will be dirtying the water with are Tigerisms. And if that is all the book contains, it won't take more than one chapter for me to turn the book back in.

•  

In a word, NO!

Who really wants to read this stuff. Just yesterday I read the article, quoting from the book, about how TW was considering becoming a Navy Seal. What? Really? The guy who's all in it for himself?

So if those are the "tidbits" we'll see, I have better things to read.

As they say at a crime scene, "move along. Nothing to see here."

•  

I'll pass. Reading the books on my dresser now have me all behind. Maybe I'll get it down the road but I'll let y'all be the ginuea pigs on this one!

•  

i'm getting it and looking forward to it.  i could care less about the scandal.  i want to see inside the life of a top tour pro.  if it was written by any caddy or teacher about any top pro from any era, i would read it.  and from what i've heard, he avoids the scandal since he (supposedly) didn't know what was going on.  but time will tell.  maybe if tiger didn't want things to come out, he should have behaved himself a little better.

•  

No, I definately not.

• 1484 points

No Way! Nothing against Mr. Woods or Mr. Haney, but I really don't care about Hank's thoughts on what Tiger would've, should've, and could've done.  

•  
    Sure will. If nothing else I'm sure there is some helpful instruction in there somewhere. Looking forward to it.
  •  

miller821

No Way! Nothing against Mr. Woods or Mr. Haney, but I really don't care about Hank's thoughts on what Tiger would've, should've, and could've done.  

from what i've heard and read, i don't think that's what the book is about at all.  i think it is going to about his time with tiger and the behind the scenes in the life of a golfer at the top of his game.

• 2671 points

Will not read.. Not worth my time. Pretty disappointing that Hank is holding on to his 15 minutes anyway he can. 

•  

I'll wait for the reviews and probably snag it from the library.  As much as I'm not a T Woo fan, I'm interested.  I won't buy it thought.