Acushnet & LPGA

Acushnet & LPGA

•  

Did you know - Acushnet is now an LPGA Marketing Partner....Always so much buzz about their connection to the PGA great to see this type of press.  Most important is the Humanitarian Efforts noted !!!

Acushnet Company – Titleist, FootJoy and Cobra

An official patron company of the LPGA, the Acushnet Company, comprised of Titleist & FootJoy brands, provides equipment support for the LPGA Tour and its players. In addition, the Acushnet Company is a platinum sponsor of the LPGA Teaching and Club Professional (T&CP) Championship and supports several other ongoing education initiatives for LPGA Teaching and Club Professionals. The Acushnet Company's continued efforts to enhance *** cancer awareness in the golf industry include a significant annual donation to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure, the official national charity of the LPGA. Starting in 2012, Titleist will be the presenting sponsor of all LPGA digital leaderboards.

Would be interested in knowing which LPGA Players wear FJ Shoes / Apparel and which Styles....BTW a Ladies FJ Wins Contest is needed!

•  
    When a woman wins the FJ Wins, You Win I offer them any comparable products from our women's line. So please do not be afraid to enter!

•  
    Go for it
  •  

GGG, I thought Cobra was sold to Addidas????  If you go to the FJ homepage you can find players there.

•  

I did not know they were an LPGA marketing partner, but that's great that they are so involved in the various tours.  Also, the humanitarian efforts/involvement don't surprise me in the least but is always cool to hear about.

•  

That's awesome.  I really hope the LPGA can get some more press.  I'm trying to get my daughters interested in golf so the more they see lady pros the better.

•  

NCBob, you are correct about the Cobra sale, but the LPGA has not updated their website (the source of GGG's quote). Great partnership for all entities involved.  

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    When a woman wins the FJ Wins, You Win I offer them any comparable products from our women's line. So please do not be afraid to enter!

And enter I will!

•  

Acushnet is a good company.  I worked with them many years ago when i ran a golf store.  some of their sales reps, unfortunately, had a little bit of an ego, bit other than that, the company was great to work with.

•  

Devin - I do enter & plug in my nephew's size. But it would be nice to have a contest occasionally based on FJ LPGA Player wins.

NCBob - Yes Cobra was sold to Addidas. Didn't catch that during my posting.

Golf Chick - Thanks for clarifying that !

Dallin - Keep encouraging your daughters ! Wish my Dad had gotten us involved in golf as kids....It's a fabulous sport !

•  
    I could look into setting it up for LPGA events. We would probably focus on their majors to start.

•  

NCBob

GGG, I thought Cobra was sold to Addidas????  If you go to the FJ homepage you can find players there.

Cobra has something with Puma. Adidas has with Taylormade.

•  

The LPGA is getting more and more fans, so this is a good partnership in terms of marketing. It is now time to have in the Ladies Tour the same sucess FJ has in the others Tours.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    I could look into setting it up for LPGA events. We would probably focus on their majors to start.

AS USUAL,,FOOTJOY LISTENS AND TRIES TO DO WHAT IT CAN TO PLEASE THEIR CLIENTS.

FOOTJOY,,,,,,,ONLY THE BEST.

•  

Devin_Gmitter

Sounds great, Devin !