Got a question for Marty Hackel (aka "Mr. Style")?

Got a question for Marty Hackel (aka "Mr. Style")?

•  

Just spent an hour with Marty Hackel from Golf Digest/The Golf Channel, taking him through the new FJ ICON line with particular emphasis on the MyJoys customization component. What a great guy! Very nice, very knowledgable and pretty funny, too.

Before I follow up with him, I wanted to see if you had any questions you would like to ask him? For example, who really should and should not wear a white belt? Should your shoes match your hat, belt, both or neither?

Post your questions here and I'll fire them off to Mr. Style!

•  

Chris,

I need a full rundown of how to dress around a white belt...ha, ha.  I got one for father's day and need the dos and don'ts.  Looking forward to trying out some new white FJs with the white belt and white Titleist hat.  If I can't play like a pro, at least I can look like one.

• 480 points

My biggest question, as the day grows closer.  Can you wear white after labor day?  If so, what is appropriate and what is not?  Shoes, shirts, pants?  Does it vary location?

•  

ask him if he sees any other  fashion trends making a comeback? 

•  

or...to piggyback off nickpoz's question - are there any fashion trends that are going out of style?

•  

simply put, how does one beome as handsome as Marty? I mean, really.... He is to style what Thurston Howel III was to money... He just has it! LOL

•  

CG -- For MyJoys, ask Marty if knows the hot colors for 2010.

•  

breakingpar09

simply put, how does one beome as handsome as Marty? I mean, really.... He is to style what Thurston Howel III was to money... He just has it! LOL

Now that you mention it, I've seen Marty in interviews where he is dressed very similar to Thurston Howell III...STYLIN'.

•  

memphisunited

breakingpar09

Now that you mention it, I've seen Marty in interviews where he is dressed very similar to Thurston Howell III...STYLIN'.

Right?!? This guy is the epitome of fashion and isn't affraid to tell people how right or wrong they're dressed... if nothing he IS entertaining...

•  

Just emailed Marty the questions so will hopefully have some answers soon. Glad to see I'm not the only one struggling in this department!

•  

Looking forward to the responses to our questions. 

Also, is Marty going to do an article or spot on the ICONs?  If so, let us know when that is coming out.

•  

When is it appropriate to wear a belt buckle and how should it match the outfit?  Should it match the shoes, pants, shirt, belt... etc?

All the best,
    Eric

•  

What color shirt, slacks, and shoes would you wear with a turquoise python HOF belt?  I'm thinking all black might would work but not really sure...

Thanks,

Andy

•  

Hi everyone, just posted Marty Hackel's answers to some of the questions you posted here. Some very interesting and entertaining information!

•  

Thanks Chris. It's good to know that someone is looking to help keep the fashion police away!