Please pardon FootJoy.com's appearance today

Please pardon FootJoy.com's appearance today

Hey everyone,

Just a heads up, we are moving all of FootJoy.com to a new set of servers today. The Community should not be affected, but things like MyJoys, the microsites, and the contest might act a little odd over the next few hours.  We moved all of the international sites last week with no real issues so we expect it to go smoothly.

Also, there is an issue with the FJ Wins You Win contest (you can't select glove size) that we will address as soon as the server move is over.

Thanks for your patience in this. Moving to new servers is a very good thing, but might be a little bumpy on the way.

Best,

-Denise

•  

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP DENISE.

• 3500 points

Yes indeed, thanks for the information

•  

It's all good , no worries

•  

It's all good, thanks for the head's up. As always, you were ahead of the questions we were going to ask.

•  

Knowing how smmoth things have gone in the past and how fast problems have been solved, I doubt that anything that happens will be solved forthwith

•  

Hope everything going well.

•  

Thank you for the heads up!

•  

Thanks for keeping us informed. Is this the beginning of good things to come from community support?

This one was all about FootJoy.com.  FootJoy.com, MyJoys and all the micro-sites were running on older servers that were failing at an ever-increasing rate and needed to be replaced. We are hoping to see greater stability and better performance on the new ones.  We'll know more after they have a few days to settle.

Updates for the community are progressing, though, and without saying anything that might get me in trouble -- I am pretty excited about the direction.

Best.

grumpy830

Thanks for keeping us informed. Is this the beginning of good things to come from community support?

•  
    Ok thats fine with me
    • 1033 points

super excited. I was wondering what was happening toda.? I was haveing a hard time opening the site. Thanks for the heads up.

Contest is working again!

Best.

•  

It's all good - we understand there has to be some construction to build a new road.

•  
    Thank you Denise.... Communications is a beautiful thing.