Anyone playing this weekend?

Anyone playing this weekend?

•  

That's the truth.....Good friend, good golf and a $5 nassau. Life is good

•  

Weekend???  Oh, you mean those 2 days that I can play golf and don't have to do anything else, right?  Just a couple rounds at my home course with the guys!

• 4743 points

Playing Saturday 4 O'clock tee time.

•  

Club Championship starts Friday. I have the 1240 tee time.  54 Holes. Had a little practice tonight and only a couple hours at work before heading out to the course.

• 859 points

Of course...without the weekend, I wouldn't play golf :)

•  

Go get'em Bob.  captured the Senior Championship at my home course a few weeks ago (just missed getting both regular and senior for the second time)

•  

Our club Championships are this weekend, but am passing this year as are a lot of our members....am taking my wife to a Peter Max art exhibit.....he will be in town this weekend and we are considering some of his paintings for our house......she is a big fan of his.......besides I have a lot of big tournaments coming up.......good luck Bob, fairways and greens.......Senior Championship ain't bad......super job....a lot of champions in our community......cz :  )  

•  

Congrats GH.

Not quite an Seniors level myself but it's rushing at me fast !!!

•  

Congrats Bobby!  Not a bad way to "end" a season.

if my back continues to heal and the rain stay away until at least the afternoon, i hope to be breaking in a new pair of Icons Saturday morning.

•  

Congrats Bobby!

• 1763 points

Funny you may ask Chris....I'll be at Monarch Beach Golf Links on Saturday for a tune up tournament for our Oct 11th annual Hospitality Tournament.

Saturday Sep 21
     Sunny
    High 75°F Low 57°F
    Precip: 0%
    Wind:  SW at 10 mph
    Humidity: 67%
    Sunrise: 6:38 AM
    Sunset: 6:48 PM
    Golf Index: Excellent
    Re-hydrate at Each Tee
  •  

Playing with Mr D. at Torrey North!

• 4881 points

Congrats Bobby -- Is that your winning outfit? I just can't believe that you would wear something so "understated"!  The real bling must be your shorts, belts and shoes!

•  

Wow...this is really an old thread. It must have been one of the original postings.  This one should be locked up in the FJ vault/timecapsule.

• 819 points

I think I'm going to get out this afternoon, I know not technically the weekend, but I also plan on playing on Sunday.