If you love FootJoy and Vokey... check this

If you love FootJoy and Vokey... check this

•  

new items in the Vokey store!!

Just ordered a new pullover and the athletic fit polo.  

SWEET!!!

hzpoceandetail?resMode=sharp&rgn=0,0,1755,1525&scl=5.295138888888889&fmt=jpeg&id=2QYF5iaxwCDEvf11xy5wn

https://www.vokey.com/vokeystore/do/products/category?key=apparel&sku=28258

pololislenvy stripedetail?resMode=sharp&rgn=0,0,1755,1525&scl=5.295138888888889&fmt=jpeg&id=1NwkNsjQfvmJnW6436fTq

https://www.vokey.com/vokeystore/do/products/category?key=apparel&sku=28253

•  

I love how they're on FJ products. Testiment to everyone this stuff is the real deal. Thanks for posting.

•  

Thanks Justin. Now I have more stuff to buy. LOL

•  

Thanks for posting this...I really like the pullover.  Glad to see Vokey using the FootJoy products.  Now if only Scotty will use it this year as well!

•  

Yeah I just hope Scotty Cameron does the same.  I'm sick of the Millar stuff.  I bought a couple polos and they are okay but nothing like the new FootJoy ones.  Hopefully with FJ adding the unlined merino sweaters and vests in July (part of the new Fall collection) Scotty will have all of the pieces he needs.  Oh and FJ is adding a Sweatshirt too!

•  

GTJacket8

Thanks for posting this...I really like the pullover.  Glad to see Vokey using the FootJoy products.  Now if only Scotty will use it this year as well!

I submitted a Garage Talk question to Scotty to see if they will.  I also reached out to Mike on Team Titleist.  *fingers crossed*

•  

Justinu3

Yeah I just hope Scotty Cameron does the same.  I'm sick of the Millar stuff.  I bought a couple polos and they are okay but nothing like the new FootJoy ones.  Hopefully with FJ adding the unlined merino sweaters and vests in July (part of the new Fall collection) Scotty will have all of the pieces he needs.  Oh and FJ is adding a Sweatshirt too!

This was actually the first thought that crossed my mind.  I'm so glad Vokey went with FJ.  It only makes sense.  I forget who Vokey had last release, but I didn't buy it because I wont spend 70+ dollars on something I'm not sure about.  This stuff looks top notch.  Hopefully Scotty will follow suite and bring the brands together.  It would make for a very exciting release.

•  

They did have a really nice visor on there I almost pulled the trigger on a few months ago. Regret not doing it but I need another hat/visor like I need a hole in my head. So many lids, so little time.

And is the FJ sweatshirt a hoodie?!

•  
    Wow!! Pullover from cape cod collection already sold out on Vokey.com Has anything ever went that fast!? It was like a Scotty release!!
  •  

Product looks amazing! Agree with others that it is great to see the brands all working together.

•  

Justinu3

I actually like the Peter Millar stuff, but I REALLY like the FJ apparel and would much prefer he "keep it in the family" now since that's an option.

•  
    Those are nice jackets
  •  

dzabkar

They did have a really nice visor on there I almost pulled the trigger on a few months ago. Regret not doing it but I need another hat/visor like I need a hole in my head. So many lids, so little time.

And is the FJ sweatshirt a hoodie?!

I bought the visor and it had a huge dent in it.  I had to return it, and unfortunately they didn't have another one left.  I've been rocking the beanie almost every morning though.

•  

GTJacket8

Justinu3

I actually like the Peter Millar stuff, but I REALLY like the FJ apparel and would much prefer he "keep it in the family" now since that's an option.

Peter Millar makes a great polo for sure.  I'm a huge fan, but I like the FJ stuff so much more.  It washes better, fits better, and wears better.

•  
    Snagged a half zip as well. Not terrible release but very limited. Wish they'd have offered a couple more items.