Should he have dropped?

Should he have dropped?

•  

I received an email containing a link to this story, and I thought I would share it to see if it makes you think twice about choosing whether or not to take that drop...

This happened on a desert golf course in the upper Scottsdale area, Arizona near Cave Creek. The golfer fell backwards into the cactus whilst attempting to play his ball.

It took paramedics over 3 hours to pull the cactus needles out before he could go in an ambulance to the hospital!

(from Chuck the Putter)

•  

It may be that Nike hat!

•  

Devin, Have to agree. The Nike hat was the culprit. No other explantion is possible for that one.

•  
    Let's not needle this guy too much...I think he gets the point...
  •  
    LOL, some interesting responses so far, but Todd's has to be the best!
  •  

"Should he have dropped?"

Looks like he did.

•  

That's what he gets for committing the heinous fashion faux pas of wearing black socks with shorts. Still, he now has the opportunity to get all sorts of nicknames such as "Tripsy", "Graceful", "Fred Astaire", "Cactus", "Spike", "Eagle Eye", etc..

•  

The TM woods and Ping irons helped him into the desert

•  

eagle3

Devin, Have to agree. The Nike hat was the culprit. No other explantion is possible for that one.

i also agree..... with the nike hat he played like Tiger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•  

That Jumping Cholla aint no joke, the spikes swell when they get into moist flesh! Bet he wont make that mistake anymore, could have been worse.. Mr Rattlesnake!

•  

Found this 'baby' at a local course...

•  

Devin_Gmitter

It may be that Nike hat!

Touche!

•  
    It was probably a Nike ball, we know they just don' t find fairways!
  •  

Guys lucky thathe also didn't have a snake hanging off his backside. Seriously, most courses have signs that tell you to take a drop if you're off the course like that. First off, it saves you this type of embarassing injury. Also helps with our favorite "pace of play" topic. Seriously, can you imagine how this backed stuff up?

Oh yes, and there is the matter of that awful hat!

•  

Forget backing up play.. Did he get a refund??

Tar Heel

Guys lucky thathe also didn't have a snake hanging off his backside. Seriously, most courses have signs that tell you to take a drop if you're off the course like that. First off, it saves you this type of embarassing injury. Also helps with our favorite "pace of play" topic. Seriously, can you imagine how this backed stuff up?

Oh yes, and there is the matter of that awful hat!