Anyone not receiving emails for Private Messages who wants to be?

Anyone not receiving emails for Private Messages who wants to be?

I had a note that some people were reporting that they were not receiving emails for private messages.  They are working for Devin and for me.  Is anyone still experiencing an issue with getting emails when they receive a private message? If so, chime in or private message me.  Thanks! -Denise

•  

I'm getting email for private messages just fine Denise. Many Thanks

•  

Denise...

I seem to be getting mine.

RV

•  

i am getting emails too

•  

looks like its working.  I can't respond back to them via my iPhone but I can see them via email when someone responds.

•  

Justinu3

looks like its working.  I can't respond back to them via my iPhone but I can see them via email when someone responds.

That is curious as I can respond from the iphone and do quite often.  Justin, I just sent you a PM from my phone.  Try to respond on yours.

Justinu3

Are you not able respond via the form in the site on Safari on the iPhone or are you wishing that if you hit reply in Mail on your iPhone, that it would post a reply to the site? - Denise

•  

I think that I have been getting mine as well.

I don't think that that I would know if I ever received a private message if I did not receiving emails for them, unless there is some notification that pop-ups or appears on the forums when we get a private message? Or would we just have to know if we did not use the email?

•  

So far, no problem that I am aware of.

There are two places where you should see notification, currently.  On the homepage, you should see "You have X new message(s)" appear under your profile information.

You should also see an indicator on your profile page over the messages tab.

Best,

-Denise

kab012345

I don't think that that I would know if I ever received a private message if I did not receiving emails for them, unless there is some notification that pop-ups or appears on the forums when we get a private message? Or would we just have to know if we did not use the email?

•  

CommunitySupport

There are two places where you should see notification, currently.  On the homepage, you should see "You have X new message(s)" appear under your profile information.

You should also see an indicator on your profile page over the messages tab.

Best,

-Denise

kab012345

I get both of those and an email. No problems here.

•  

Not having problems getting messages, but I wish I could respond to them on my Android phone.

•  

No problems here.

•  

I had no problems till now.

•  

So far so good...no issues