2011 Scotty Cameron Vegas Head Cover...Did you get one? (They sold out almost immediately)

2011 Scotty Cameron Vegas Head Cover...Did you get one? (They sold out almost immediately)

•  

Looked at it but passed, colors don't really match up with the rest of my bag. Congrats to those who did get it, the design is very cool.

•  
    Surpisingly mine has been delivered already!
  •  

Here is some other info...just for fun!  One of the guys that collects cameron's I know provided me the details...here is his take:

"It's an instant classic!!!!

•  We haven't seen a lime cover released since 2004
    •  RARE Color always made in limited quantities/limited release
              - 2004 Hula (1,000 made) 
              - 2004 Dancing Custom Shop (500 made)
              - Custom Shop (***not a Studio Store release)
              - Custom Shop w/Carlsbad (***not a Studio Store release)
    •  Dancing, whimsical logos
    •  No comic BS on the side like "Lady Luck" or "Par Breaker"
    *  First cover with CIGARS on it
    IMO, it's the greatest cover released since the '10 Hula.  "

Just for fun! Enjoy it if you picked one up!

•  

Justinu3
    Aren't the covers like 70 bucks in the store? Then eBay is always at least 2x! Yikes. Haven't won the powerball yet...

Most of the covers in the scotty cameron store are about $35+ but these are the OTR versions which are unlimited in quantity for the most part.  This cover is considered a Limited Edition and has very small quantities available so that is why it selling for $140-$200 on EBAY when is sold for $72 in the store this week for Club Cameron Members to pick up...

Bottomline, the value of these covers is reflective of what someone else will pay for them...personally, I keep them all and game them with the exception of a few that are very special to me...I am currently gaming the 2009 Jackpot Johnny Limited Release which came only from the custom shop...

However, Scotty mixes things up occaisionally in his studio store releases such as the Topless Ms. Lena Vegas Cover from a couple years ago...it is a 1/100 and was randomly inserted from people that ordered the Vegas Cover released in the Studio Store Release just like the the Vegas one this week...

This was the studio store release from the above...the difference is obvious:

Have fun!

•  
    Randy's interest in black and red stems from his adoration for Nebraska Huskers. I know he mentioned it in another thread but I can't seem to locate it. I'll do some digging. :)
  •  
    Great explanation Chris. Love the Ms. Lena covers!!!
  •  

I picked one of the current releases up and was lucky enough to get one of the special Miss Lena Vegas covers when those were released.

•  

Here is the cool twist....Scotty is sending out 10 of the black versions to people that ordered the Vegas Release....very cool look in Black!

•  

Randy, I bet you like the 1/10 Black special release Vegas Cover!  It is Black!!

• 3852 points

Don't go for new releases but did manage to get a nice 2010 Las Vegas CT cover:

•  
    That CT cover is one of my favorites! Beautiful!
  •  

Specials are a good time.  I personally love the lime green ones.  If I get the special I'm going to sell it and buy a green one.  I can't wait for mine to get here.

•  

I wish I had gotten a Vegas cover from this year, but I was actually at the event.  I got to caddie for Nick Watney in the Wednesday pro am. 

•  

Wow Memphis!  I'd love to hear some stories on your day with Nick!  Do you have some pictures?  That would be great!

You might have to check eBay to get one just for sentimental reasons

•  
    joshgiano

Specials are a good time.  I personally love the lime green ones.  If I get the special I'm going to sell it and buy a green one.  I can't wait for mine to get here.

If you get a black one, I will trade you my green one.