New feature I found on iPad for FJC...

New feature I found on iPad for FJC...

•  
    Wow! I used the iPad tonight and found that when I clicked on the "Forums" option of the banner on the main FJC page, I had a drop down option in which I could then select a topic. Great job FJ staff for adding this feature. Makes navigating a lot faster! Way to go and thanks!
  •  
    That feature was just added today, it should help navigating the site. Hope all of you like it.

•  
    Works on my iPhone too. Nice enhancement, keep them coming!
  •  

Nice new addition!

•  

Sounds great! I'll see if I can get to the site from my school iPad.

•  
    I love that this forum is iPad friendly!
  •  

Love the new addition, and the fact that I can now check the site from my IPhone. keep up the good work FJ. Still would love to see a notice when we have a PM though.

•  
    shaun13

Love the new addition, and the fact that I can now check the site from my IPhone. keep up the good work FJ. Still would love to see a notice when we have a PM though.

Coming soon!

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    shaun13

Coming soon!

Enough of this working until 6:40, get yourself to the practice tee and get ready to kick some Team ICON butt! It does sound like a great addition though.

•  

Great addition.  Very helpful and easy navigation.  Keep up the awesome work, it is truly appreciated!

Also, I am with Rick... all work and no play...

•  

Off at 6:40? Slackers!

I get no practice anymore during the week, so let's not be rubbing this stuff in the faces of we working stiffs......

We on Team ICON will show up and sdhow you all what for.... practice or not.

•  

When I am off I am still on...The Community does not sleep.

•  

Devin_Gmitter

When I am off I am still on...The Community does not sleep.

Devo,

That quote needs to be on your business cards! : )

•  

The easy of navigation feature is a nice addition. Hopefully you have more upgrades in-store for the community.