2011 FJ Ambassador Invitational

2011 FJ Ambassador Invitational

•  

Attention FJ Ambassadors.

It's time.

Time to push the chair back from the computer, shine up those beautiful FJ golf shoes, pack some layers and come out and meet your fellow FJ Ambassadors in person for some fun, education and, of course, golf!

What: 2011 FJA Invitational
    When: Saturday, October 8, 2011
    Where: MEDINAH COUNTRY CLUB / Medinah, IL
    Who: The first 20 FJ Ambassadors to RSVP
    Cost: You get a flight and transfer to/from hotel, we'll get the rest

The plan is for everyone to arrive Saturday morning for our tee time at historic Medinah C.C. around 1pm. If you wish to arrive Friday night, that's okay too. Just be aware this will be at your own cost. Our hotel is the DoubleTree in Downers Grove, IL.

Following the golf, we will retreat to nearby Carlucci's Restaurant for a dinner/banquet.

Sunday morning we will all meet for a hearty breakfast and a presentation from the FJ staff, including a first look at some new products.

Departures can be scheduled for mid to late afternoon on Sunday 10/9.

ATTENDANCE IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.

YOU CAN RESERVE A SPOT BY EMAILING DEVIN (Devin_Gmitter@acushnetgolf.com). Unfortunately, due to golf course restrictions, we can only accommodate the first 20 respondents. Please DO NOT RSVP unless you are definite. Those who are unable to attend this year will have the first shot at the next event.   

•  

chris, thanx for the information and first crack it seems, but as much as i would like to meet with you, devin and the other FJA's, i will not be able to attend.  see you all here on the site.

•  

Thanks for setting this up.  Sounds like an awesome time.

I will be at the OU v. Texas game that weekend.

I will be there with all the rest of the Lucky.  Even going to skip my favorite college football game for this one.

Tim

•  

As a Silver Level, I see that I have something to look forward to once the FJA status is reached!  What a great opportunity to play one of the great courses in the world, and the host of the 2012 Ryder Cup!  Have a great time!

•  

I'm in. I would love to bring my wife of 30 years but she doesn't know I play golf.

•  

Thanks Chris! Email sent to Devin I want to be a part of this event! As long as I am one of the 20 I will be more than likely driving from Cincinnati to Medinah Country Club so if anyone is close to on the way to the course from Cincinnati and would like to carpool or  need help getting from airport to hotel/course just send me a PM and we can set something up! So very exciting!!!!!! FJ rocks!!!!!!

•  

Should we rent cars,or are you providing transport to/from course ? The same goes for the restaurant ?  And what about food /drinks ? (well really  just the drinks)

•  

Chris and Devin

I just sent my RSVP to DG and I am definately in!

•  

I'm all in.

•  

Oh yes.... to any folks who need help.

Having grown up in suburban Chicago and being a Road Warrior, I am more than happy to answer any questions regarding some of the logistical elements here. For example, Chicago has 2 airports, and depending where you are coming from you may enjoy both cost savings and time savings based on where you fly in to.

Please send me a PM if you like and I will gladly give you insights to help.

•  

Going anywhere near Chicago, my wife will be with me.  I'm sure it will be the shopping for x-mas excuse.

See you guys soon.

•  

Wholly Guacamole!  That’s one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen a company do.  Hopefully by next year I’ll have enough points to be able to attend.  That’s an amazing opportunity, and I hope that all of you Ambassadors have a great time and post lots of pictures.

ToddL

As a Silver Level, I see that I have something to look forward to once the FJA status is reached!  What a great opportunity to play one of the great courses in the world, and the host of the 2012 Ryder Cup!  Have a great time!

•  

I believe Peoria Il. is the closest airport (PIA) is this the airport I should be flying into ? Or is another one closer ? See you all real soon. (I hope I got my reply  back in time)

•  

I am so in! Can't wait.

•  

Count me in!