New FJA..... Where Are You

New FJA..... Where Are You

•  

It's been a couple of months now since I joined an elite group here in the community. I was wondering who is close to being the next FJA?I know we had site problems for a week but it's time for somebody else to join our "Little Group". Who's next????

•  
    I will look at the numbers tomorrow. I am curious about that myself.

•  

There must be a couple people close.  I hope to see some new FJA's soon.

•  

I still think it would be neat if we could tell exactly what number of Ambassador we were and when we achieved it.

•  

Hmmmmmmmmm. Not really sure, Outigers idea is a good one,perhaps have a list of "Pending Ambassadors" perhaps ones within 500 points of said achievement.

•  

I'm in! I'm and Ambassador... Oh, sorry. Had a flashback.

•  

New Ambassadors seem to come in waves but I haven't seen a lot of "newbies" quickly climbing the numbers. Pretty tough when Devin doesn't have an idea.

•  

Jlawton1 I have a very good idea of who will be next.  If I were to put money on who the next ambassadors would be, I would go with pulplvr, toddL and golfdoc1...not to be outdone by a newer member joshgiano, who has come on strong in my tenure here.

•  

Appreciate the good words, Devin.  I'm working on it.

•  

Tiger, I can tell you the first 2 ambassadors were, but I don't remember after that.

•  

The road is not easy, but that is what makes it reserved for the best of the best.  Appreciate the encouragement and support of the FJC.  We will get there soon and join the ranks of the Ambassadors!

•  

I thought I was in or around the top 10 for achieving FJA.  

There was no catching Eric from the start he had.

•  

I believe I was #50. this is still by far the best forum out there!

•  

I think I'm the latest at 51

•  

Well I was 1 and Eric was 2 the next day if I remember.