IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN

•  

As we near the end of the year it is time to look back and remember all the good times and the making of new friends. I, for one, am extremely grateful for this community and the avenues it has afforded me and the community friends that I have made here. Where else has there ever been a goup of like minded individuals from all walks of life that, as a rule, gather together to promote an entity that all agree is an equalizer among us. We go from what I believe are scratch golfers to those who are high handicappers and yet we all strive to help one another in some way. Everyone in this community has, at one time or another, come to the rescue with the right advice to correct a problem or help with the selection of the proper gear from our sponsor of this community. I can't think of a better place to talk about our sport and meet the people who, like myself, enjoy the game for all the pleasure it does give us.

This is also the the the time to wish all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. May the true meaning of this season bless all  of you.

•  

+1, Eagle3 As you have so eloquently stated, thank you one and all. From Chris and our FJ staff, who keep us going and answer all of our technical...and not so technical questions, to all of the Ambassadors and those working towards being an Ambassador, whose thoughtful and thought provoking questions keep us coming back on a daily basis. The constant interaction is what keeps us going through the "non-golf" season upon us here in the midwest.

Happy Holidays and Warmest wishes.

•  

Eagle3, What a nice way of saying how you feel. I myself feel the same . Even tho I have been here a short time I have also made friends in the community. People here are the nicest people you will ever meet. I also would like to thank everyone for there kind words & advice. I wish I would have found you all a long time ago. Thanks Eagle3 & everyone else for being here when I needed some help.

•  

Well said guys.  From the FJAs to the newest members.  I joined a short while ago my self, but it didn't take very long to realize this was a special place.  

Deno 

•  

Thanks everyone for all the help and support that you have given me.

•  

Hey Gary...

Thanks for the post and a happy holiday to everyone here at FJ!

Egg Nog all around.

•  

Wonderful words, eagle3.  Concur with the growing consensus that this is a great place to be to discuss golf and FootJoy in particular.  Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, everyone!

•  

+1 EAGLE3.

THERE ARE VERY FEW TIMES THAT AN EXPERIENCE OUTSDE OF YOUR FAMILY WILL CAUSE A PERSON TO RELISH THE EXPERIENCE.

THE FOOTJOY FORUM EXPERIENCE IS SUCH A HAPPENING FOR ME.

THANK ALL OF YOU SO MUCH AND ESPECIALLY OUR HOST, FOOTJOY FOR THIS EXPERIENCE.

TO ALL A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON

•  

+1 Eagle3. Happy holidays to all and may you have a fantastic 2011.

•  

Couldn't agree more. The FJ people are good people and I'm honored to be a part of it. Shoes and Outerware are great but FJ is bringing people together and sharing experiences. That goes much farther than a pair of MYJOYS or rain jacket.

•  

Merry Christmas to all the new friends I have made here at FJ. The last couple months have been great for me here. Hoping 2011 is GREAT for everyone!!!!!

•  

Being a new Ambassador, I truly belive that I would not have made with out the help everyone here and a special thanks to the FJ Staff for having this community!

I wish everyone that participates and and Staff a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Tee it high and let it fly!

•  

Merry Christmas to Everyone within our Community.

You guys/gals are the best! So many great times (and not so great times) have been shared here.

Wishing you and your family a blessed holiday.

Tim