A Competitors shoes

A Competitors shoes

•  

Didn't want to put this inot the shoe category because it really doesn't belong there with the best in the business. Got an email this date about the brand that Phil wears and their new styles. Looks like many of their new offerings are trying to compete with FJ but from the looks of the shoes, they fall way short. About the only thing that may even have slight chance in competing are shoes for the gals, and even those don't look too exciting. Just my opinion, but I just can't see them giving any competition to FootJoy

•  

Eagle... You are spot on here. The looks don't cut it and in the older models I have tried on, they just never fit me properly.

Good for you putting this in the Genral category! Proper place for "information."

•  

I agree Eagle & Tar Heel..you know several companies lately have been trying to compete but, they know they'll never meet the quality and performance of FJ!!

•  

Yeah I really don't know why they are trying to tell people what shoes Phil is wearing.  His shoes are 1 of 1 and House of Fleming in Atlanta provides the alligator skins his shoes are made out of.   No one else will be getting those made like that.  HOF is even making Phil alligator shoe bags!!  WOW  $$$$$