For Hokies...

For Hokies...

•  

Don't know if you have seen this yet but I figured you would appreciate them.

Made for Johnson Wagner....

• 2659 points

Very cool idea!  They would be just a little bit cooler with something like this on them....  ;-)

•  

Eric...

You had to go do that now didn't you! Bobby will be freaking out over this....

You will notice that North Carolina's most famous alimni, Mr. Davis Love III, is using the very nice light blue Golf Pride grips... And those very same grips would be on Ol' Tar Heels clubs as well! Closest I can get to this sort of thing.

•  

Very cool customization on those wedges.  I saw them yesterday on the Titleist forums.  Maybe that could be a new option on the Vokey site.

•  

EMKelly0106

Don't know if you have seen this yet but I figured you would appreciate them.

Made for Johnson Wagner....

Those are sweet -  I wonder if DeJonge will have that pretty soon.   I might have to look into to this - getting ready to update my wedges.

GO HOKIES

•  

It's not that bad - (the "A" thing).

I'm using the Golf Pride grip with some blue -  but not the light blue -  didn't have the orange when I last ordered my last set of clubs.   Next set will probably have some orange.

GO HOKIES

•  

My local pro is checking on getting the wedges for our shop and me.  I don't see a trade-mark symbol around the VT.  I know Titleist has the VT logo - also FootJoy -  (My shoes have a trade-mark symbol).

GO HOKIES

•  

I figured you would try to get your hands on them. 

Wouldn't it be easier if you just called Mr. Vokey?

•  

I'd a never guessed you go after the wedges Hokie...good luck and let us know if you get them or not...