NEW DT SOLO??????????/

NEW DT SOLO??????????/

•  

HAS ANYONE HAD ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THE NEW DT SOLO BALL.  I LIKED THE OLD DT SOLO BUT DID NOT LIKE THE DT CARRY OR THAT OTHER ONE,,,,I THINK DT ROLL. 

THE REASON WHY I ASK IS THAT OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS MY SWING SPEED HAS GONE DOWN.  IF I REALLY PUSH IT I CAN GET UP TO 98 MPS SWING SPEED WITH THE DRIVER AND ABOUT 80 MPH WITH THE 6 IRON.  I AM WONDERING IF THAT ID NOT ENOUGH SPEED FOR THE PRO V1 AND I SEEM TO BE LOSING DISTANCE.

I KNOW THAT PART OF THIS IS AGE AND MY SHOULDER OPERATION SO MIGHT A DT SOLO BE A BETTER CHOICE FOR ME. 

HERE IN WESTERN PA, OUR GREENS ARE USUALLY SOFT SO FOR THE MOST PART STOPPING THE BALL ON THE GREEN IS NOT A PROBLEM

I TRIED THE NXT TOUR AND IT IS OK BUT I AM NOT CRAZY ABOUT IT.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK.

THANKS.

•  

It is sad when the stop making your favorite ball. I am stocking up on Callaway Pearls because I liked them so  much and now they are making the lady's Callaway balls for a slower swing speed and the feel like mush. The Diablos are ok but not great around the green and I really don't like the Hot Bites at all even thought I am told they are a better ball.  We have about the same swing speed so let me know what you find. 

•  

I would suggest getting a sleeve of the new DT Solo's and comparing them to your current ball on the course by hitting 2 shots from the tee and so forth.

•  

I am a huge fan of DT SoLo -- and my swing speed will obviously be slower than the average man. I was thrilled to see them make a comeback. Go for it, Bruce!

•  

Tyler Higley

I would suggest getting a sleeve of the new DT Solo's and comparing them to your current ball on the course by hitting 2 shots from the tee and so forth.

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE TEAM TITLEIST MAN.

GREAT REPLY TYLER.

BRUCE , I TRIED SO-LO AND HONESTLY I CAN'T TELL MUCH DIFFERENCE IN THEM AND THE PRO V1-JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU AT MY AGE AND CLUB SPEED IT DOESN'T MAKE MUCH DIFFERENCE. YOU'RE 5-10 STROKE BETTER PLAYER THAN I AM SO YOU WILL PROBABLY HAVE A DIFFERENT RESULT.

•  

Hit them a few times with a driver...felt good...my wife likes a lot...